Extras!!!!

An astronaut landed, climbing off the space ship. The crowd stood in awe as he'd stumble out, carried around by a crew. Maki dashed over, hugging his almost limp body. Although tired, he took his headpiece off.

Laughing, his face was sweaty but the biggest grin was on him. He fixed up his hair, lifting up his girlfriend.

"Hey Maki-roll! How's it hanging!?" Kaito asked, kissing her. Her hopeful expression changed, kissing back and smiling.

Shuichi ran after, hugging him as well. He laughed, ruffling up his sidekicks hair.

He paused once he saw Kokichi, awkwardly strutting up with his hands up.

"Hello to you too." Kaito grinned,

He held up his hand.

The smaller boy took it, before being held up In the air. Kaito threw him up like a dog, twirling him. Maki shook her head, a small smile over her face.

"Hey- kaito- careful!" Shuichi fumbled, trying to help his boyfriend from being shaken silly.

Kaito got stopped by a crew member trying to take him back, but he shushed him off. He turned to Shuichi, expression softening. Reaching into his pocket, he turned to Maki.

He reached one knee, nodding up at her suprise.

"No....there's no way you are..." she trailed off, disbelief over her face.

Kaito chuckled "I am right now... will you... be my alien?"

Kokichi burst out laughing, holding onto his boyfriend.

"OK, maybe NOT space alien! Can...." his face softened, love in his eyes. He took a breath, opening the box. "Can you just be mine? My galaxy...my world... my everything?"

Maki couldn't find words to speak, tears still flowing from before. She nodded, grabbing the ring and placing it on. It was a black colored ring, but with a galaxy theme. It fit to Kaito's usual astronomy job, either way.

Kokichi held his boyfriend, looking up at him. "I wonder what ring you'll get me??"

Shuichi bit his lip, shrugging. He wasn't denying it, looking down and considering.. For once, the other turned red.

"I-i was just teasing!!"

"Yeah, but one day... I wanna marry you." The bluenette promised, kissing the others head.

"Agh! Stop embarrassing me, that's my job!" Kokichi whined, trying not to imagine a perfect wedding with him.

---------

"Me and Hajime got together."

Kokichi leaned away from the phone, pointing straight at Kiibo, who was trying to rest.

"I FUCKING TOLD YOU THEY WOULD!" The gremlin shouted, getting everybody else's attention.

"They got together?" Shuichi poked out from the kitchen, looking back at Kaede.

Kokichi nodded, smirking.

"I KNEW IT!" The detective cheered, high fiving her. Kiibo groaned, handing five bucks to Miu- who currently had her arms crossed as her heard Nagito stumble and flush.

"Anyways sorry, continue on." Kokichi spoke back to the phone, hearing it pause and go silent.

...

"You're a little rascal, aren't you?" Nagito chuckled, like a mother would at her son. Kokichi shrugged, making a soft 'maybe.

------

"You're finally moving out..." Peko mumbled, handing the younger boy his bags. Fuyuhiko noticed her saddened expression, patting her back despite being shorter too.

"Dont worry hunny, I'm sureeee he'll like moving in with Shuichi. I mean, we did when we met."

"Yeah... but... I'll miss him..."

"I will too." The gangster remarked, voice less sandy and tough. Kokichi waved at them the car ride away, he'll miss his life.

He remembered finally walking back to his room, seeing the mess.

The unkempt bed stained with all kinds of things, the stacks of food rotting in the corner that Peko used to pass through the door so he wouldn't starve, each tear and scratch on the wall, mysterious blood stains everywhere. Fuyuhiko said he'd just close the room off, cleaning it and keeping a spare bedroom incase...

...Incase he ever wanted kids.

"Sooooo, whens the new youngun living in his room?" Fuyuhiko's grandma rang out, holding him in a choke hold and nudging Peko. They both flushed, Fuyuhiko standing tall.

"Hey! Ma, I said not to bring it uppp!"

"Oh cut your whining, will ya? I'm sure Peko's waiting too."

Peko laughed, shaking her head.

Maybe Kokichi was a practice for kids?