Chapter 6

After dismissing Zhou Hao's beggar, the villa finally became clean.

    Looking for someone to clean up the dishes and chopsticks, Huo Lei was about to go upstairs when he was given a corner of his clothes and gently pulled his sleeves.

    Huo Lei: "Why, not full?"

    Tianci shook his head, lowered his head, and found a small patched cloth bag from the inner pocket of his clothes.

    The green fingers pulled the rope on the cloth bag, Godsend skillfully untied the cloth bag.

    Huo Lei was a little puzzled, what is this?

    Then, I saw Tianci digging through it, and finally, from the clinking pile of change, I found a hundred yuan bill that was wet and crumpled by the rain.

    He spread the money carefully, holding it in both hands, to pass it to Huo Lei.

    Huo Lei's mouth twitched, "Give it to me?"

.Godsend nodded, and his big eyes were so pure that there was no trace of impurities.

    "No," Huo Lei was almost amused by him, wondering whether the child was really stupid or fake, and he had to pay for his meal.

    Huo Lei raised his eyebrows and said condescendingly: "Do you have to pay for eating at your own home?"

    Tianci shook his head.

    "That's right," Huo Lei held the godsend with his big hand and closed his small hand. "Then you don't need to pay money here, because this is your home."

    Godsend hesitated, put the small broken bag away, and nodded ignorantly.

    Huo Lei stretched, "Okay, eat and drink enough, it's time to go to bed and go to bed."

    As I was walking, I suddenly remembered something, frowned and asked: "You work over there, so you have so much money?"

.Tianci shook his head, took out his mobile phone, and typed it to Huo Lei:

    "The money I earn is sent to my family. I don't spend much."

    Only then did Huo Lei make sure that he was not squeezed by the boss, and he was relieved.

    Looking at the godsend mobile phone, it seems that it is still the latest model, I thought that this kid probably saved money to buy a mobile phone, so that there is no squeeze.

    On the second floor, Huo Lei led God's gift to the next door to his bedroom.

    This bedroom is much smaller than Huo Lei's, but the decoration is very delicate, very suitable for living and resting.

    Huo Lei: "You only need to put your luggage in this room. I'll let Aunt Zhou clean up. From now on, this will be your room."

    Tianci was a little surprised, he thought Huo Lei was going to sleep with him.

.Hearing what Huo Lei said, Tianci didn't know what his mood was. While happy, there seemed to be a little bit...a touch of disappointment?

    Tianci shook his head, threw these messy thoughts out of his brain, and began to bury his head in packing his own things.

    Huo Lei frowned when he looked at the tattered clothes bestowed by God, "You wear these?"

    Godsend nodded naturally.

    Huo Lei was so distressed, what was the life of this child before.

    "Throw it away, it's rotten like this, what else to wear, it makes it look like a beggar." Huo Lei said, and went to grab the heaven-given clothes, "I will buy you new clothes tomorrow."