Chapter 57

The baby sleeps restlessly, wakes up in the middle of the night, and then cries loudly.

    Huo Lei always wakes up several times a night, holding the baby and coaxing the baby to sleep.

    Tianci felt sorry for Huo Lei, and thought of a good way.

    On this day, while Huo Lei was asleep, he got up and hugged the baby, and went to sleep in his little room.

    The doors of both rooms are closed, and the walls are strong enough to be soundproofed, so that no matter how noisy the baby wakes up in the middle of the night, he won’t make any noise.

    However, Huo Lei has already formed a biological clock, and the baby is not noisy, he still woke up at some point.

    Huo Lei rubbed his eyes, always feeling that something was wrong.

    Where's the baby? ! !

    Huo Lei got out of bed feeling the dark and shouted, "Baby!"

.Huo Lei opened the door of Godsend's room and saw that the baby was pulling Godsend's hair fiercely in his arms, and Godsend had a terrible expression on his face.

    Huo Lei "pouched" and laughed out loud and said, "Give it to me, you won't coax him."

    "No, I will." Tianci said.

    The baby is still crying, hammering a gift from heaven with his small fist.

    Godsend asked: "Is the baby hungry?"

    Huo Lei came in with a small milk bottle, which was filled with imported milk powder at a suitable temperature.

    Tianci took the bottle and fed the baby to drink milk. The baby licked the bottle with his small mouth, then glanced at Tianci, stopped drinking, twisted his head and reached out to Huo Lei.

    To hug.

    Huo Lei smiled and hugged the baby, feeding him milk, the baby can eat hard by smashing his mouth.

    Tianci said depressed: "The baby doesn't kiss me."

.Huo Lei looked at the baby with kindness in his eyebrows and said, "Is he still young? He will be sensible when he grows up a little bit."

    The baby ate milk and fell asleep contentedly.

    Huo Lei stretched, yawned, and was too sleepy.

    Huo Lei hugged the baby while lying on the bed, and Tianci hugged Huo Lei from behind, and the family of three fell asleep.

    In a blink of an eye, after the summer vacation, Godsend was about to set off for college.

    The best university in Yunding where Tianci was admitted is far away from home. It is estimated that it is a luxury to come back once in a month or two. On the night before departure, Huo Lei repeatedly helped Tianci pack his luggage.

    Huo Lei said: "You bring your computer, mobile phone, charger, and power bank... Don't forget your ID. You need to use the high-speed rail. By the way, what about the admission notice? Admission notice. Did you bring the book?"

.Tianci nodded aside and said, "I have brought the admission letter."

    Huo Lei smiled and said, "Our Godsend has also been admitted to college. Let me see what the admission letter looks like."

    Tianci said: "The admission notice is packed in a bag. It is not convenient to take it out. Next time, I will see it with you next time."

    Huo Lei quickly forgot about this matter. That night, the night was as cool as water, and a family of three lay on the bed, with God-given hugging Huo Lei from behind.