Chapter 55

The college entrance examination results came out, and when the English paper was handed in early, Tianci still got the second best result in Yundian, and was admitted to Yundian's top universities.

    Zhang Hongxing did well in the exams. The university he was admitted to was ranked second in Yundian.

    Huo Zihuan was successfully admitted to the Academy of Drama, while Huo Zitian and Zhang Hongxing were admitted to the same university.

    Everyone is happy.

    On the day when the admission notice came down, Zhang Longjie didn't put on a celebration banquet, did not show off around the world like before, but took the Hongxing star and went to the suburban cemetery in silence.

    There, his wife Shuya and son Honghui are buried.

    The two stood still in front of Shu Ya's tombstone. Zhang Longjie looked at Shu Ya's black and white portrait with pious eyes.

.He murmured: "Shu Ya, you have been away for 16 years. 16 years ago, your two sons that you can't let go of are all promising now."

    "Honghui didn't die, even I was kept in the dark for 16 years. Shuya, do you know? The first time I saw Godsend, I felt that the child looked at his relatives, and then I realized that he was Honghui. ..... Alas, I'm so stupid, really, he obviously looks so like you, I didn't see it until so late..."

    "How pretty Honghui is, he looks good, he studies well, he just follows you, hehe. A few days ago, when I saw him, I was so happy that I even forgot my name. After seeing him, Tossing around all day and can't sleep...Shu Ya, have you seen it in the sky? That is our son, Honghui!"

    "Shuya, you say..If we knew earlier that if Honghui hadn't died, would you still die in sorrow? "

    As he talked, the eyes of this strong man of a meter and eight were red.

    "And your youngest son, Hongxing, who is most worried about," Zhang Longjie stroked Hongxing's hair casually, and Hongxing bowed his head obediently like a kitten.

    Zhang Longjie continued: "This stinky boy is really going to piss me to death, but... he is going to hurt me to death."

    "However, it is all right now, Hongxing's body is getting better slowly, and Honghui is also back, although...he still refuses to recognize my dad."

    Hongxing’s nose was sour, and Zhang Longjie’s eyes filled with tears, and he patted his chest and promised: "Shu Ya, you were lying on the hospital bed back then, crying and saying to me, Honghui is gone, you can’t look at you even if you die. It’s been 16 years, and you can finally feel at ease."

."Don't worry, I am Zhang Longjie lost and recovered. In the second half of my life, even if I lose my life, I won't let Honghui be touched by others."

    While talking, Zhang Longjie finally couldn't help crying, tears streaming down, "Shu Ya! Both sons are fine! Both are admitted to college! But...our family On the day of rejoicing, how come you are gone?"

    The scorching sun was clear, the sun was shining brightly, and in the shade of the trees in the distance, the thin and tall man was holding a big black umbrella, blocking his face, and his clenched palms trembled slightly.

    Zhang Longjie was so excited that he cried fiercely in front of Shu Ya's tomb. When he returned, Hongxing helped him to walk.

    Seeing Zhang Longjie and Hongxing walking far away, Tianci slowly walked to Shu Ya's tombstone.

.He was holding a large handful of carnations in his left hand and trembling in his right hand, carefully stroking Shu Ya's black and white photo.

    In the photo, Shuya's hairstyle is simple and beautiful, her eyes are big and energetic, and the corners of her mouth evoke a calm and relaxed smile.

    When looking at the godsend, the kind love is almost beyond words.

    The moment Godsend’s fingers touched the cold tombstone, it seemed that there was some kind of power connecting them together, blood-line, water-milk-combination-fusion.

    At that moment, the broken and dim memory fragments gradually became alive. His mother held him in her arms, patted him on the back lightly, and sang a lullaby to coax him to sleep. He vaguely remembered... The scent of mother's body.

    The Tired Bird returns to the nest, and the fallen leaves return to the roots. Tianci once swore that he would never cry forever, but at this moment, he collapsed like a child to the point of crying.

.It turns out that you are my mother...

    Tianci knelt in front of the tombstone, shrugging his shoulders, tears streaming down uncontrollably.

    "mom--!"

    "Mom——!"

    A child with a mother is like a treasure, and a child without a mother is like a grass. He also has a mother! He has a mother too! ! !

    A big hand stretched out behind his back and handed him a tissue, Godsend cried so much that his nose came out, and he took it choked and wiped his face clean without turning his head.

    Zhang Longjie finally couldn’t help it. He felt so distressed that his son was so distressed. He wanted to hug him, but he was afraid that God would be angry. Finally, Zhang Longjie had to pat the Godsend on the shoulder and said, "Child, just want to cry. Cry, in front of your mother, you will always be that four-year-old."

    Godsend finally managed to hold back, when he said that, he almost cried again.

."How did my mother die back then?" Godsend asked with a hoarse voice, turning her back to Zhang Longjie.

    "Your mother..." Zhang Longjie was lost in thought.

    "16 years ago, at that time, the Zhang family was not the big house it is now. That afternoon, your mother went out to talk about the project with me, and came back very late."

    "A long distance away, your mother told me that the sunset glow today was like a fire, but when I went back, I found out that our house was on fire."

    "That's a big fire, the floor was burned, the house was about to collapse, billowing black smoke, it was going to be lighted up in the sky, and things on the roof crackled down..."

    "When I saw it, my face turned pale and my legs softened. You are still inside! The servants of Zhang's family are all the same as me, and no one dared to get closer..No, your mother, she is usually so timid, she jumps up when she sees a bug, she rushed in desperately that day without frowning. "

    "I grabbed her desperately and yelled at her,'My wife, don't go! It's going to die!' She didn't say anything, and pushed me away suddenly... she was less than one meter six people. Yeah, more than 80 catties, even I couldn't stop her."

    "She rushed in and came back with Hongxing. When she came out, her face, her body... all burned, you know, they all burned... the clothes on her body , It burned to the skin and flesh...The house was about to collapse, and I was desperate to hug her when I died. She was speechless at that time, her eyes filled. Tears, until he passed out of a coma, his hand still pointed at the house."

.Zhang Longjie wiped a tear and continued, "I know what she means, she wants to tell me, you are still inside..."

    "The house collapsed right thereafter, and there was ashes. It burned so much that nothing could be seen, and the ashes were about to burn away... We all thought you were dead, and your mother was lying on the hospital bed and shed. Tears for a whole month, before death, still chanting your nickname."

    "She feels sorry for you, she saved Hongxing, but didn't save you, until she died she felt that she owed you..."

    Godsend's brain was blank, and those words spread to his ears like a mosquito buzzing, and he couldn't hear the meaning. Until he returned home at night, lying on the bed tossing and turning, the pain that was suppressed to almost suffocation flooded, crushing his heart back and forth to fragments and birth delay.
.