Chapter 43

Huo Lei's first reaction was:

    Depend on! Why didn't you fucking say it earlier?

    It made me tangled for so long!

    The second reaction is:

    "God, I'm pregnant, aren't you surprised?"

    Tianci shook his head, looking innocent.

    "Why should you be surprised?"

    Huo Lei's eyes widened: "???"

    Men will get pregnant, should they be surprised in all aspects? !

    Godsend touched Huo Lei's head, and said, "Hey, my Leilei is so good, he's an indomitable man."

    "Being pregnant, isn't it a problem for my family Leilei?"

    Huo Lei: "..."

    It's so reasonable, I can't refute...

.Huo Lei took a long time before accepting it, and Godsend accepted this fact so frankly.

    Huo Lei tentatively asked: "Then...Do you want this child?"

    "I am a little worried, if you give birth to this child, it may affect your study." Huo Lei whispered.

    Godsend was a little bit stunned.

    It turned out that Huo Lei didn't want this child, was he thinking about it for himself?

    I really am, a little bit like a villain to save the abdomen of a gentleman.

    Looking at Huo Lei again, Godsend thinks, how cute he looks, how handsome he looks.

    He couldn't help but leaned forward, turned his face slightly, and kissed the corner of Huo Lei's mouth.

    "Don't worry," Tianci said indifferently, "your brother, my grades, what college is not easy to take the exam?"

    "Why worry about it?"

.Huo Lei was taken aback: Fuck! What are you pretending to-force it to this?

    Take a look at what you can.

    Tianci supported Huo Lei's waist and carefully let him lie down slowly.

    "Lie down, pregnant women should not move around."

    Huo Lei: If I had to be a pregnant woman...

    "Lie down, I'll make dinner for you." Tianci said.

    Looking at the godsend's back, a big rock in Huo Lei's heart finally fell to the ground.

    Godsend agreed to have a baby.

    Huo Lei let out a long sigh of relief, touched his belly, and said to himself:

    "Baby, did you hear that? Your godsend father likes you very much."

    "He's pretending to be here again... but he is such a serious little man, who occasionally pretends to be forced, he is quite handsome."

."Baby, is your godsend father to study well? Will you be smart in the future?"

    "..."

    ·

    Shao Mu has not had a good life these days.

    First, I saw my favorite person with my own eyes, and in front of me, the "bad news" of pregnancy came out.