Chapter 50

"How about it, can I do it?" She Fengjiao's voice was filled with uncontrollable excitement.

    Shao Mu nodded, a cold light flashed in his eyes: "Yes, now the time has come."

    "Before, I didn't let you take action. You have endured very well." Shao Mu praised.

    "Where is it." She Fengjiao said, thinking that fortunately, Shao Mu didn't know what she had done.

    "What shall we do this time?"

    Shao Mu smiled slightly and said a few words in She Fengjiao's ear.

    She Fengjiao's eyes lit up all of a sudden.

    Shao Mu curled his lips, Xiao Tianci, just wait.

    This time, I want you to die.

    What would it be like to see the younger brother who just recognized him die in front of him?

.The first day of the exam just passed. Tianci and Hongxing both performed normally. Days and nights passed, and the next morning passed without surprise. At noon the next day, something went wrong...

    Zhang Longjie braved the scorching sun to send Hongxing to take the last lesson.

    It was about to be liberated. Although the father and son did not speak, they were a little bit excited in their hearts.

    At high speeds, the car drove fast along a straight line.

    Get off the highway in five minutes, turn another turn, and you will be in the examination room.

    At this moment, a large vehicle suddenly smashed into the protective fence in the middle, and came retrograde towards Zhang Longjie and the others!

    Zhang Longjie's pupils suddenly dilated, and his conditioned reflex slammed the steering wheel, 咚——!

.The black smoke billowed, the car’s windshield shattered, and Zhang Longjie’s brain buzzed. He pulled his head from the airbag with difficulty, and the blood poured down his forehead. He looked at Hongxing’s seat-Hongxing Not here!

    Looking at it again, Hongxing had been knocked out of the car, and the small figure was lying on the highway under the scorching sun, surrounded by circles of blood.

    "Hongxing——!" Zhang Longjie shouted desperately. He rushed over and didn't dare to pick Hongxing up. He called 120 desperately, almost crushing the phone.

    The ambulance rushed towards the hospital with its headlights flashing.

    Until he grabbed the sleeve of the doctor in front of him, there was still tinnitus in Zhang Longjie's brain.

    "Doctor, my son, how is my son?!" Zhang Longjie asked with a trembling voice.

."The wounded lost too much blood and passed out into a coma. Now they urgently need a blood transfusion, otherwise they will not be saved."

    "I lose! I lose!" Zhang Longjie shouted, suddenly thinking of something, and then fell silent.

    Hongxing, he is panda blood, and among tens of millions of people, there may not be a blood type that matches.

    Because of this, Zhang Longjie kept Hongxing so tightly guarded since he was a child, and he was reluctant to suffer any harm.

    Hongxing is panda blood. There must be no matching blood type in the blood bank of the hospital, but he is not panda blood!