Chapter 13

Huo Zihuan: Oh~, he is so pitiful. He is so enamored of my beauty that he is so inferior that he dare not look at me directly and dare not stay with me alone.

    Yes, it must be so! ! !

    Otherwise, why does he fly and seem to have to escape?

    Huo Zihuan held his small face and smirked with contentment.

    Huo Zitian came over and kicked her: "Sick?"

    "People don't want to care about you, you're still giggling here, don't be a frustrated self-esteem, your brain is broken, right?"

    Huo Zihuan "cut", "You haven't been chased, what do you know?"

    Then he said with a look of drunkenness: "Little brother, he obviously likes me, and he likes the things he doesn't want, hey hey~"

    Huo Zitian shook her head, and walked towards her villa: "It's crazy, it's really crazy..."

.By the sea, Xiao Tianci caught up with Huo Lei and took his arm.

    Huo Lei smiled, "Why are you following? Where is Huo Zihuan?"

    Tianci shook his head and typed to show him: "I don't want to stay with her."

    Huo Lei touched his head and said jokingly, "Godsend has grown up. Do you know that you dislike this and that?"

    Tianci shook his head in a hurry, that was Leilei's niece, how could he dislike it?

    He was just a little worried, Leilei might get angry if he stayed with Huo Zihuan.

    Speaking of it, even he himself didn't know why he was worried.

    He is too simple, and his life experience is not enough to make him understand. His worry, to put it bluntly, is actually that he is worried that Leilei will be jealous.

.Huo Lei thought for a while, patted him on the shoulder, and said, "I'll go find my little nephew first. How about you, just go back and stay with Huanhuan for a while, okay?"

    "It seems that Huanhuan really wants to make friends with you, be good, don't play a small temper, go with her for a while, okay?"

    Godsend nodded ignorantly, and getting along with Huo Zihuan, although it would make him uncomfortable. But as long as Leilei told him, he would definitely do it.

    The two separated, Huo Lei walked along the beach for a while, but did not see Huo Zi'ao.

    Going back to the garden in the middle of the island, hey, the one lying on the ground with his little butt, who is not Ziao?

    Zi Ao was dirty, holding a dog's tail grass in his hand, poking-coming-stabbing-going on the ground, still muttering words in her mouth.

    Huo Lei knelt down and leaned close to him, and said with a smile, "What are you doing?"

.The boy proudly did not look up, "Poke the ant nest, hehehe..."

    He raised his head and saw that it was Huo Lei. He sat down on the ground with fright. He quickly wiped the nasal blisters on his face with his arm, and stammered:

    "Uncle, uncle..."

    Xiao Ziao is ten years old this year, and he has a vague sense of self-esteem. Today he is playing dirty and being seen by others, he still doesn't think much.

    But when he was seen by the uncle who had always admired in his heart, he really felt uncomfortable.

    Huo Lei took out the wet wipes, carefully wiped off his nose, wiped his face and hands clean, and said, "How long has Ziao been playing here?"