Chapter 22

In the car, Huo Lei drove and Shao Mu sat in the passenger seat, chatting with him for a while.

    The two have not seen each other for four years. In these four years, their lives have been completely separated and there is not much common language.

    Not speaking is too dull, and Shao Mu really misses Huo Lei and wants to talk to him more. So he picked up the funny story that happened when the two of them were in high school together.

    "Hey, Leizi, do you remember? We failed the exam in the next semester of the second semester of high school. We failed in math for the whole year. The teacher even asked us to take the papers back and ask for the signatures of the parents. Do you remember us? What happened later?" Shao Mu asked, with a little smile on his lips.

    Huo Lei thought for a while, remembered it, and the corners of his mouth raised slightly: "Well, we discussed for a long time at that time and planned to pretend to be parents' notes and sign for each other..But neither of us writes well, unlike parents' handwriting. "

    "Later..." Shao Mu continued, "After Han Zewen learned about our affairs, he took the initiative to help and signed us in a different font. As a result, he signed our papers upside down. I signed the two words Huo Ming on my paper. You said it’s funny, hahahahaha..."

    Huo Lei drove the car and laughed dryly.

    But in fact, he didn't want to laugh at all.

    At that time, he had a good relationship with Shao Mu, Han Zewen, and Xia Xiaojie.

    The atmosphere in the car was a bit awkward for a while.

    After a long while, Shao Mu sighed softly.

    He is a star and has a lot of variety shows. Because he can talk and has a strong sense of variety shows, he has a lot of fans.

.However, facing Huo Lei, he didn't know what to say.

    Talking about high school things reminds Huo Lei of Han Zewen.

    But going forward, he still doesn't know Huo Lei much.

    Shao Mu secretly glanced at Huo Lei, the latter's handsome profile face serious, and he was driving the car intently.

    Shao Mu felt even more uncomfortable.

    He always felt that Huo Lei treated him as if there was a layer of something, unlike when he faced Xia Xiaojie, he could be honest and frank with each other unsuspectingly.

    In his mind, how many places can he rank?

    Huo Ming and Han Zewen, they certainly can't match, what about Xia Xiaojie? He suddenly wondered, in Huo Lei's mind, is he inferior to Xia Xiaojie?

    Thinking of this, Shao Mu was a little depressed, and at the same time, a little helpless.

.I cared about him so much, but he always turned a blind eye. He didn't know if he really didn't feel it, or he just pretended not to know.

    When the car was about to reach Yundian No. 1 Middle School, Shao Mu spoke again.

    "Huo Lei, you and that..." Shao Mu paused, pretending to be thinking of a name, "That Xiao Tianci, right? How are you two getting along?"

    "It's okay," Huo Lei turned on the turn signal blankly and successfully passed the car in front. "I really like him."

    Shao Mu's heart seemed to be hammered sharply by something, "Hi, like it, do you like him?"