Chapter 12

The sun will not set, and the afterglow of the setting sun will stretch the shadows of the two people.

For a moment, everything was silent on the basketball court, as if they could hear each other's heartbeats.

"Well, little brother?" Huo Lei teased with a smile again.

God-given breathing became heavy, his legs became soft, and his body was hot, as if his blood was boiling hot.

For a long time, he did not relax.

Seeing his silly look, Huo Lei was amused and laughed, pinching his shoulders to relax him.

"Hahaha, I just teased you, knowing you don't dare. But you won't be scared like this? Come on, relax."

God-given blood, only then went down for half a minute.

He slumped down on the ground, his heart in a mess.

Upon seeing this, Huo Lei did not speak, and sat with him.

.Just now, Huo Lei's unintentionally teasing remark actually revealed a god-given key.

Had it not been for Huo Lei's words, Godsend would have never dared to think about his feelings towards Huo Lei.

Before, he just wanted to grow up quickly, become stronger, and become stronger.

In this way, Leilei can be protected and sheltered from the wind and rain.

Can protect Leilei, then?

He really hadn't thought about the farther things.

He asked himself, he, dare to say, to Huo Lei, is he not possessive at all?

But he obviously can't do it now.

He is too weak, from physical, to strength, to all aspects.

Even if he doesn't compare with Huo Lei or compares with Shao Mu, the gap between them is enough to make him sigh.

"......".Godsend sighed long.

After Huo Zitian exhausted all kinds of reasons and dragged Huo Zihuan for more than a minute, she glanced at her and found that there was no such thing as a child-child-unsuitable picture. She turned sideways and gave Huo Zihuan a way out.

Huo Zihuan adjusted her skirt, and after she was sure there was no problem, she took the can and trot all the way to Huo Lei excitedly, and screamed, "Uncle."

"Oh," Huo Lei raised his eyes to look at her, and joked casually: "Why did Huanhuan run out? Aren't you afraid of the afternoon sun?"

Tianci also saw Huo Zihuan. He had always been bad at communicating with people, so he immediately turned his face away and lost his idea for a while.

Huo Zihuan said coyly: "Oh, uncle, don't make fun of others. No, you have worked hard. I brought you freshly squeezed iced coconut juice."

.When she spoke, she deliberately emphasized the pronunciation of the word "men".

After that, he glanced at the godsend beside Huo Lei.

Uh, damn, why doesn't the little brother look at me?

Huo Lei found it interesting and simply played with her.

The godsend on the side can't sit still anymore. They squeezed coconut juice for his uncle, and if he squeezes it here, he doesn't seem to be sensible anymore.

He got up and wanted to go, to be held tightly by a big, powerful hand.

Huo Lei raised an eyebrow at him and whispered: "Why, shy? Unwilling to see people?"

Godsend had to sit down obediently, feeling nervous.

Huo Zihuan poured the coconut milk into two small bowls, but didn't see the little movements of the two.

After it was served, she first brought a bowl to Huo Lei and said, "Uncle drink it."

.When Huo Lei picked it up, she handed the remaining bowl to Xiao Tianci, pretending to be surprised: "Oh, what's the name of this little brother? Why haven't you seen it before?"

"Hey, I have a little left here, do you want to quench your thirst?"

Tianci had to raise his head, blushing, his hands stiff, and he didn't know whether to pick it up or not.

Huo Zihuan's careful thoughts made Huo Lei want to laugh.

Not to mention, Huo Lei came from that age after all, and he seemed to have done similar stupid things to Han Zewen back then.

Therefore, Huo Lei saw what Huo Zihuan was thinking. He didn't mind, he was so happy that he pretended to be confused, and watched the play quietly for a while.

Huo Lei said: "The eldest gave it to you, and you will continue."

Godsend took it awkwardly, and took a sip.

.Huo Zihuan froze in place, a little dumbfounded.

What's the matter with this person? It's fine if you don't say thank you, actually... you don't even look at yourself?

What's the meaning? I am a school girl at school, and the people who chase her can fill the island of Huo's family!

But he actually...dismissed himself? !

Huo Zihuan had a desire to conquer in an instant.

Humph, pretending to be high-minded to attract my attention, yes, yes, it must be so!

Huo Zihuan was proud of his heart, and he said "Oh!"

Huo Lei smiled and cooperated with her in her performance, "Huanhuan, what's the matter?"

Huo Zihuan anxiously said nonsense: "It's broken, uncle, when I just came, Zi Ao was behind me, and now he can't be found. Uncle, don't you think he was lost? "

.Huo Lei deliberately refused to answer her words: "Don't worry, there is no one else on Huojia Island, and Zi Ao will not get lost."

Huo Zihuan took Huo Lei's arm, tears burst into his peach eyes, and said:

"But uncle, Ziao is so playful, what if he falls into the sea by accident. I am just his brother, I am really worried about him."

Huo Lei snorted inwardly. If you are really worried about him, you shouldn't lie about his safety. He said:

"Don't worry, then, should I accompany you to find him?"

Of course Huo Zihuan refused to agree. After all, her goal was to get away from her uncle and get a private space with her little brother.

She had an idea, frowned again, and said: "Uncle, my feet hurt, or else, you go to him first, I have a rest, and I will come right away."

.Huo Lei gave a meaningful "Oh~", "Well, let's go, this matter is on Uncle's body, so take a good rest."

After all, got up and left.

Huo Zihuan hadn't been happy for two seconds when he saw Tianci also got up and patted his ass, and followed Huo Lei away.

Huo Zihuan Petrochemical in situ:? ? ?
.