Chapter 58

"Through??" Huo Jingxuan's eyes widened, "Return to the Ming Dynasty to be the prince?"

    Huo Jingxuan's grades are not good, but he reads online novels very well.

    "No," Huo Jinghan replied, "The longer the crossing time, the higher the risk factor. For the first experiment, we have to be safe, preferably not more than thirty years."

    "Thirty years..." Huo Jingxuan thought, "Yes! How did we wear it back to school when Dad went to school? Dad always hated me not to study well, I don't believe it anymore, he was a good one back then. Student!"

    Huo Jinghan: "Uh...Which father are you talking about?"

    Huo Jingxuan made an "o" gesture, Huo Jinghan smiled and understood.

    "Okay," Huo Jinghan said, typing a bunch of data on the computer.

."The time we travel is not counted in the real world time, so no matter how long we travel, you can have time to write tonight's homework." Huo Jinghan said.

    "Don't mention homework!" Huo Jingxuan said in a frenzy.

    Huo Jinghan: "Done! You can wear it now!"

    Huo Jingxuan said "Oh", got up, and went to pull the desk drawer.

    Huo Jinghan had a black line on his face: "..."

    Huo Jinghan: "Not that way! I'm not Doraemon!"

    "Did you not see my machine! What did you pull the desk for!" Huo Jinghan shouted, pointing to the wardrobe-like machine.

    "Hey, come, get into the cabinet." Huo Jing said.

    Huo Jingxuan got in obediently, and Huo Jinghan followed closely.

.It was pitch black, and there was noisy people coming and going outside.

    "Where did we wear it? It's so crowded here." Huo Jingxuan asked in a low voice.

    "Wait, I count it..." Huo Jinghan said.

    "Yes, it's in a cabinet."

    As soon as the voice fell, the cabinet door was opened, and the sunlight came in, and Huo Jingxuan "slapped--" and fell face to the ground, stumbling on all sides.

    "You..." Huo Lei, who was in high school, just returned from swimming lessons and changed his clothes.

    He was surprised, "You steal my clothes! Pervert!"

    "No! It's not like that!" Huo Jingxuan stood up and shouted. After seeing the person in front of him, he couldn't say a word immediately.

.His face flushed for more than half of the time, and he was burning with panic, and the overwhelming barrage in his brain was just four words:

    "Fuck! So handsome!"

    Huo Jingxuan's nosebleeds mixed with saliva, and the red hearts in his eyes popped out.

    "Is it disgusting?" Huo Lei pushed Huo Jingxuan away, and said to Huo Jing: "Hurry up! Do my underwear smell so good!"

    Huo Jinghan came back to his senses, "Oh, oh, okay, okay..."

    Shao Mu came over and put on Huo Lei's shoulders and smiled: "Let me see, who made our little A Lei angry?"

    Huo Jingxuan whispered in Huo Jinghan's ear: "This is the perverted uncle that Dad said, the one who covets our dad."