Chapter 3

I felt a sharp pain in my stomach and woke from my sleep screaming of fear. Instantly my screams changed from fear to cries of pain. My eyes glued shut scared from what would come, hearing footsteps I knew I should stay quite but I couldn't.

I felt two hands grab me from either side pinning me down, it felt like a really comfortable bed. No bad I cant be thinking this I need to get out no matter what. Trying my hardest to get out of there grip it hurt so much with all my bruises and cuts.

My eyes shot open, and I saw two men, big men. My sobs calmed down and were replaced with the fear of getting hurt if I continued. "Your safe, calm down, everything is alright," said one of the men.

I had calmed a bit but was still in a lot of pain, they chained my arms and legs to the bed and stuck another needle in my neck. This time I didn't fall asleep instead all the pain went away, and I was calm.

The last time I felt like this was when I was with Vincent, when he would take me to get ice-cream and go to the movies together. Tears of happiness flowed down my eyes as the memories came back.

The two men left the room, and I was free even though I was tied down I felt as if the world had nothing on me. My dad and sister didn't exist it was just me, my mum and Vincent. He was 18 when he died, he would be 26 now.

I hadn't realised but a lady in her early 50's came in, "Hi honey, I'm doctor Sharp, there was an accident last night but there's no need to worry your in good hands and I am going to make sure you're ok."

"Where am I, and what happened, omg last night, my dad, what day is it, what time is it," I began to panic and tried getting out of my chains, but it wouldn't budge. My dad is going to kill me, literally.

The lady then held my hand and said, "I know your afraid, but I need you to stay calm. I know you want to leave because this is scary but your injured and moving will make it worse, so I need you to stay calm."

I looked away from her to relax and she sat with me in silence, it was peaceful until she said, "now that your calm, there are going to be some men come in her to talk to you, but you can't freak out because I will be here the entire time, ok?"

I nodded my head and then three men came in.