Chapter 12

Reina's POV:

I could hear August talking then Kingsley, oh and Cassidy, they were all the in the room. I had two options; open my eyes and let them explain everything or keep them closed and listen in on everything.

I decided to open my eyes, the first thing I saw was August as she slapped the boys telling them to be quiet. I tried to sit up but then I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was strong and warm sending shivers down my spine.

I turned my head and saw it was Kingsley, baking away from him instantly I was terrified. I almost fell off the bed, but Cassidy caught me and sat me back up. Kingsley had a look of concern as he backed away from me.

I looked to the window, but it was all fixed they must have done that while I was asleep. August came and sat down on the bed then asked, "What do you remember from yesterday and what Kingsley talked to you about."

"H-he," I couldn't finish because my voice hurt so Cassidy gave me a glass of water, "He told me my b-b-brother was a-alive and then... Then I was on the bed and Dr. Sharp pulled up my shirt and Kingsley broke the window."

My breathing was increasing, and they all noticed when they stepped away. Kingsley stepped forward and held my hand, it was warm and instead of making me more scared it calmed me down, "Reina, would you like to see your brother?"

A wave of happiness came over me, Kingsley wasn't lying, and my brother was alive. I looked him in the eyes and nodded as silent tears came flooding out of my eyes. Kingsley wiped the tears from my eyes and gave Cassidy a look that left a smile on his face as he walked out.

2 minutes later Kingsley came in then Cassidy, then Marcus, then William. August then asked, "Are you ready?" I nodded while saying yes to her as he walked in. Vincent walked in, after all this time I've seen my brother.

"Hey, little sis."