Chapter 8

He was the boss

I was to scared to talk but he didn't say anything either instead he grabbed me from the arms and sat me up. The pain was horrible, so I just silently cried not wanting to show fear, but it was obvious I did.

The others were waiting by the door to scared to walk in. "Do you know who I am," said the man, I didn't move. He looked at me with concern as I silently cried of pain and fear. He then held my hand and said sorry.

August pushed him away and helped me lay back down on the bed. I was still silent not wanting him to hurt me, the pain wasn't there anymore as I was laying on the bed. He then sat next to me as the others all walked out.

"Please don't be scared of me. I won't hurt you, earlier I got out of hand and shouldn't have made you sit up." He said to me with a kind and heart-warming voice. He scared me so much as he held such a fearful approach yet a warming stay.

I felt myself become sick and I knew it wasn't something like before. I could tell he noticed the drop in my face as I began moving to the edge of the bed leaning over knowing something was coming up.

The man put his hand on my back rubbing it and it made me worse knowing he was around me. As I felt something come up I threw up on the floor then opened my eyes and noticed it was blood.

I was panicking like crazy; nobody just throws up blood that way. "Why am I throwing up blood?" I asked him but he didn't seem to affected by it, I was throwing up blood and he didn't care.

"It's a side affect to the injections you've been having," he said to me, "And that
makes it better," I replied. Laying back into the bed "The Boss" wiped my mouth with a handkerchief he pulled out of his jacket pocket making me realise he was wearing an all-black suit.

I curled up on the bed making sure to stay away from him in case I got sick again, "Its very normal to throw up even if it is blood. The injections we've been giving you calm you down but may also make you throw up."

After hearing that it made me feel less nauseous but still warry of what's happening. "My names Kingsley, it means king and something else that doesn't matter," said "Kingsley". He sounded full of himself and "kinglike".

"My names Reina, it means Queen," I said with a little giggle it was pretty cool how our names mean king and queen, "Where exactly am I and what am I doing here?" I knew they were the mafia, but I still want to know where I am.

"Reina, you're in Canada. The Mafia house to be exact, its where all the members and my family stay. Now for why you're here, I'm not exactly sure cause a rival mafia boss had a photo of you with him," he paused at the end.

"The rival mafia boss and his men where the ones that beat you up and my men found you then killed him," as he said this my breaths slowed down, "his name was Valentino, and my job is now to work out what he wants with you. I'm here to keep you safe."

When he said keep me safe I didn't believe him, so I tried to make a run for it, instead I ended up on the floor crying of pain as he lifted me up and tied me to the bed, "you shouldn't have done that but its for your own good you can't hurt yourself."

Before Kingsley left I yelled out to him, "You can't just tie me down and leave!"