Chapter 21

Reina's POV:

I woke up still a bit uneasy, but I could see and hear August talking on the phone, I think it was Kingsley by the sound of the voice.

Kingsley: How is she?

August: Not doing so well, we had a setback a couple of nights ago

Kingsley: What happened

August: Nothing Kingsley don't worry

What happened? You could hear in his voice he was getting angry

Kingsley she's fine

She is my future wife, so I need to know what happened

No

August

Fine, she had a nightmare and woke up unresponsive, in a panic state so Dr Sharp had to knock her out

That's it I'm coming home

No kings...

The call was then over

"Omg Reina, your awake!" August said as she came into the room and closer to me.

How long was I out for? Unresponsive? Nightmare? Panic state? I don't remember any of this.

"Reina, I know you must be really confused but you've been in and out of consciousness..."

And I was out again.

I kept waking up then going out again. I hated it; I had no control over my own body. All I could hear were voices and a heartbeat machine, I must be back in the hospital room.

When I woke up this time I could hear but not see or move. I was numb.

"Sasha, he'll be here soon why won't she wake up." I heard August as her voice cracked in the last part.

"Sweetie, August, don't worry her bodies getting the rest she needs, and Reina will be awake soon." I heard Dr Sharp or should I say Sasha say.

"It's been a month Sasha, if he comes back and she isn't awake he'll kill you." August sounded so scared. Who's He?