CHAPTER 32: He is Vincent for me.

HAZEL MARTINEZ

I was feeling horrible sitting in one room so I came out of my room and stood at the window side staring outside.

No, it's not that I trust Simon and not Rafael, it's just I don't know who to trust anymore. Everytime I start trusting a person he betrays me.

But what Simon said about Rafael, I don't believe Rafael can do anything like that, he can't.

While thinking these stuffs I got lost a bit, suddenly a voice pulled me back from my thoughts "Who are you?"

I turned around, a woman stood in front of me, I have never seen her before she looked like she was around her late 40's. She took a step towards me and asked again "Who are you?"

"I am new in here." I replied.

"You look really familiar. Have we met before?"

"I don't think so. I have never-"

"Mrs. Salvatore." I looked over the lady's shoulder it was some girl about whom I don't have any idea.

Oh Sweet Jesus! Where the hell is Connor? Why are there so many unknown faces?

But wait Mrs. Salvatore?

Oh Sweet Jesus! She is Rafael's mother.

"Olivia." The lady said.

Great! This is Olivia. The bitch in my love story.

Olivia stood beside the lady and said "She's Hazel Cameron."

"C-Cameron?" She muttered in complete hatred like Cameron was the only thing she heard from the three-word sentence.

"Yes, the one who Vincent married. She is Simon's sister." Olivia said again.

The lady's eyes widened "R-Rafael married a Cameron? That too that man's sister who destroyed our family?" She asked in disbelief.

Oh boy, this isn't gonna end well.

To this Olivia replied "He didn't have any other choice. For his revenge he had to marry her."

The lady looked at me with her same hatred filled eyes "And what is she doing in my house now?"

"He wants to reach Simon now for that he has her here, so that Simon can't take her away. He needs her to kill Simon and this is the only place Simon can't reach."

"And does Rafael think she'll help him in killing her own brother?" She scoffed "All Cameron's are the same. I hope my son divorces her after Simon is dead." Saying that she went downstairs fuming.

Fucking Great! Now my mother-in-law too hates me.

Olivia smirked looking at me "Hey I am Olivia."

"Since you already know my name, I don't think I have to tell you again. But anyways nice meeting you Olivia." I gave her a sweet smile.

But bitches you know they can't keep their mouth shut nor they can talk sweetly so I just wasted my sweet smile.

"She already hates you. You know she already considers me as her daughter-in-law and trust me she would never accept you as her son's wife."

"Olivia I think we both should mind our own business. I really don't want to know from you whether she would ever like me or not."

Saying that I turned around and ran back to my room.

In the evening, Connor came to my room seeing me sad sitting on the bed he took a seat beside me.

"Now why are you sad?" He asked.