EPILOGUE

HAZEL MARTINEZ

Not the next day but yes after two days Rafael asked me to move back to the penthouse, not waiting until our marriage which is going to happen again in a month and I really have no idea why does he want to marry me again.

I stood in front of the mirror scanning myself properly from top to bottom scared as hell. I have to talk to Rafael about it, I can't hide it from him. My hands slowly reached my belly, caressing it.

I looked at the clock it was 7, he might be back any moment now.

I took the test and it was positive but I didn't believe in that stick, why? Because I didn't want to. I don't even know how will he react or if he wants a kid or not.

I made my way downstairs Dad was in the kitchen for the first time, he was struggling so much so he asked me to help him in making mac and cheese which we would have for dinner. While helping him I was continuously looking towards the door waiting for Connor.

He was about to bring the reports, I visited the doctor yesterday just to make sure if I am really pregnant or not.

I hope it's negative and the stick is wrong.

Since morning it's freaking me out so fucking much but that ass Connor Campbell when I told him about my pregnancy he was jumping in excitement and I was dying thinking about Rafael, how would he react listening to the news.

At the same time Connor entered the kitchen smiling like an idiot. As soon as he saw me he came running and handed over the reports to me.

Quickly I opened the reports and guess what? It's positive.

Kill me.

I looked at Connor he was looking damn happy, never have I seen him this happy till now.

And to put a cherry on top of the cake Rafael came inside the house at the same time, seeing everyone in the kitchen he made his way towards us.

Oh Sweet Jesus! How am I gonna tell him? What if he doesn't want the child? And me, I am just 24, having a child now is really a big deal.

I tried hiding the file behind me.

Rafael's eyes landed on me, he scanned my face for a moment then his brows raised asking me what's wrong. I gulped hard.

"Since everyone is here I have a good news to share." Connor said all excited picking up a bowl hitting it with a spoon while I was lost in my thoughts of how would Rafael react knowing about the baby.

"Uncle you are soon going to be a grandfather." As soon as he said that my eyes widened.

It was not how I was planning on telling, first I had to talk to Rafael about this.

"And I am going to be Uncle. Jesus Christ!" He completed.

"What!?" Dad muttered in surprise.

While Rafael stared at me blankly.

His reaction was making me more worried, I surely will burst into tears if he doesn't say anything right now.

"Jesus! Haze you are pregnant!?" Dad exclaimed. "I am going to be a grandfather now."

I smiled lightly in nervousness.

I know it's a very good news but I am nervous whether Rafael wants the child or not.

"You are pregnant?" This time it was Rafael who asked looking unsure.

I bit my lips looking down, then nodded.

Don't cry Haze.

Don't cry, you need to be strong.

"Connor you'll be having dinner with us tonight, I am making mac n cheese. I have heard a good news after so long, we are celebrating tonight."