CHAPTER 33: I want to sleep peacefully

HAZEL MARTINEZ

Since I had no work again, I made my way towards the study to chat with Connor but to my surprise when I entered the room Rafael was there too with Connor.

Both were sipping coffee from the cup, lost in deep thoughts, Rafael leaning against the table with one hand in his sweats pocket while Connor sitting on the chair. Making my way inside the study I looked at both of their faces still lost.

"What is it? Why do you both look so worried?" I asked.

Connor patted on the chair beside him I sat on it and gave them a blank look again.

"We have a problem. Like there's this Italian guy named Alberto Romano. He betrayed us back then, he was the reason Simon could enter the mansion and attack everyone, I told you the chief security."

I nodded.

"So he is our next target."

I shrugged "So what's the trouble get him and end him like always."

Rafael sighed "Can't do that. We don't know where he is in New York."

"So you don't have any source to reach him?"

He shook his head "We have tried everything but we can't."

Connor then turned the laptop towards me "But there's this guy who knows where he is. He too is Italian and is his boyfriend."

"Umm... Ask him. By threatening or killing. Things you usually do."

He smiled "I see you've really got used to this mafia thing but sweetie we are not killing any innocent man. And if we threaten him and let him go he might inform the cops but I am damn sure the threatening thing won't go with him. Yeah he has done crimes but not to that extent for us to kill him."

"What then?"

He shrugged.

"Without him I can't reach Alberto and without Alberto not Simon." Rafael said sipping his coffee.

I looked at the picture again.

"He's gay?" I asked.

Connor nodded and handed me a file.

I went through it.

His name was Matteo Russo, born in Italy and by profession he is a businessman, CEO of one of the companies in Italy.

"He lives in Italy." I said.

Connor nodded "But he'll be visiting New York for four days with Alberto we have to get the job done at that time itself."

I nodded.

Something caught my eyes.

The information in the file was really of a huge help, it really did mention the type of guy he has dated till now and also the qualities he wants in his life partner.

I remember something....

"I have an idea!" I exclaimed "This guy is gay why don't we just use this point to get the information."

Connor and Rafael stared at me in confusion.

I continued "I mean he just needs a guy to date why don't we set that up. Yeah in the end he'll be hurt and all but you yourself said that he is no good of a person so I think we can do that."

"But he is already dating that oldie Alberto." Connor said.

"That's the point, Alberto is old we can send someone young and good looking, so that when he sees him he can't control himself."