Chapter 21

Coming back from our honeymoon that was 2 weeks, we had a blast and made the best memories we could ever make. We could say we didn't miss Jack and the team but that was a complete lie. We did miss them a lot especially Jack. Now we were coming back home and couldn't wait to see Jack and the team.

The last few days in our honeymoon, I began to feel sick which I hid it from Aaron to not worry him. I shrugged it off and continue with my day. We arrive back home and hear Jack talking with Jessica. Aaron opens the door and the talking stops. Jack's head whips around and sees who's at the door.

"Mama, Dad, I've missed you!!" Jack says running towards us and giving us a big hug.

"Hey little guy, we missed you too," I say giving him a big hug.

Jessica comes smiling at the view, "Hey guys, how was the honeymoon?"

"It was wonderful," Aaron says smiling down at me.

"I'm glad to hear that. I will get out of your hair and give you guys some time with Jack. See you later." Jessica says grabbing her things.

"Bye Jessica, thank you!" I say giving her a hug.

Once she leaves we make our way to the couch and sit with Jack and catch up. Jack sitting between Aaron and me.

"So Jack how was your time with aunt Jessica?" Aaron asks.

"It was awesome. We ate ice cream and watched movies, we went to the park, so much fun." Jacks says excitedly.

"That's cool buddy," I say stroking his hair.

"Can we go to the park this weekend? Please?" Jack asks doing puppy eyes.

"Sure we can."

"How about we do some cookies and watch a movie? That sounds good?" Aaron suggests.

"Yeah!" Jack smiles widely.

We all head to the kitchen to prepare the cookies. I pick Jack up and sat him on the counter so he could help with the cookies. Aaron got out all the ingredients while I turned on the oven. Jack mixed all the ingredients and Aaron and I helped him make them in form of cookies. We let them cook and once there finished, we let them cool down a bit and then take them to the living room where we were going to watch a movie. Halfway through the movie, Jack speaks.

"Mom?"

"Yes, sweetie?"

"I want a brother or sister," Jack says out of nowhere. 

I look at Aaron who was already looking at me shocked by what he had just heard.

"You want a sibling?" Aaron asks looking at Jack.

He nods, "Yeah, I want someone to play with "

Aaron looks at me and raises a brow. "Jack, becoming a big brother is a big responsibility."

"That's alright. I'll be the best big brother ever!" He says smiling.

"Okay Jack-Jack, we'll see when the time comes," I say and kiss his head, looking at Aaron who was smiling at us.

Jack soon fell asleep and we turn the movie off. Aaron picked Jack up and went to tuck him in. I moved along to clean the living room while he did that. I soon felt arms wrapping around my waist and I lean back.

"So the sibling topic came up," Aaron whispers in my ear. 

"I know. It took me by surprise. I didn't know what to tell him right there at that moment."

"I'm not surprised he asked tonight. He's been asking for a while now." Aaron chuckles.

I chuckle, "Yeah, he's eager on being a big brother." I turn around to face him, "But do you think it's the best time for a baby? I mean our job takes most of the time we have and we're barely home. With a baby added to the mix, it would be more difficult."