Chapter 17- Us (Edited 2/5/20)

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

A small child woke up cold and alone in a cell. His bright blue eyes scanned the room, seeing that there were a group of men talking in the corner.

"Heh the kid was easy. All we gotta do is release the seal then we'll have the Nine-tails!" The one snickered. Another one shook his head.

"I don't know man. Did you see his mom? She went nuts. I think she's stronger than you think." The other one warned. The first man laughed.

"All of us against one girl? Please, what a joke." Naruto stood up and dusted off his shorts. He looked around seeing if his Mommy was anywhere around but could not find her ruby head anywhere.

"Mommy?" Naruto whispered, careful not to make the other men aware that he was awake. However, his luck ran out and the group of men looked over.

"Damn it. The little brat is awake." They started to walk over and hit the metal bars holding Naruto in. Naruto quickly scurried to the back of the cage and whimpered in fear. The only one he wanted to see was his Mommy. He was scared and wanted to feel safe in her warm embrace.

"Hey there you little pest. Your Mommy is coming soon." The man chuckled darkly. Naruto's eyes opened wide before a hint of a smile ghosted his face.

"Really? My Mommy's coming?!" His little voice echoed slightly. The evil man grinned sickly at the little boy.

"Yes, she is. And when she gets here, I'm going to kill her. I'll make her scream and beg for me to let you go. Then after I kill her, I'm going to kill you." The man laughed with an evil banter in his voice. Naruto scurried to the furthest point away from the man and wet hot tears fell from his eyes. He was shaking, terrified and only wanted his mother. The man left, laughing to himself. Naruto wrapped his arms around himself, pretending that it was his mother's arms.

"M-mmomm-my..." Naruto whimpered. The man turned around, annoyed at Naruto's antics. He unlocked the cell and pulled Naruto out harshly.

"Shut the hell up!" He shouted before gripping Naruto's arm tightly, bruising the skin.

"Mommy!" He screamed out in pain.

~~

Minako followed the ninjas' trail, leading to an underground trafficking hideout just outside Konoha. Kurama's chakra was flowing through her, her consciousness still within her. She was willing to do anything to make sure Naruto was okay...she didn't know how she would be able to live without him. He was in her eyes, her son. Minako looked wild...and deadly. She made it to the entrance and entered like a fox on the hunt, scanning her environment to try and find Naruto. She then heard a scream.

Naruto

Without a second to waste, Minako raced down the stairs and busted open the door. A group of about thirty ninjas looked up from what they were doing, surprised by the sudden disturbance.

"It's the beast!" They all had a look of fear in their eyes but attempted to fight Minako. However, being a jonin level ninja, trained by the legendary shinobi, as well as having the nine-tails chakra inside her was simply a recipe for death. She was furious, a deadly aura surrounded her and the blood orange chakra. She let out a roar as she resulted to more animalistic instincts. It seemed as if a second had passed before every single ninja except for one was dead, laying on the ground with blood pooling from their bodies. The man's eyes went wide and immediately dropped to his knees in fear.

"Please! Please don't kill me! I'll do anything you want!" He cried, seeing his comrades laying in a pool of blood on the floor. Mina growled before picking him up by the collar, her hot chakra burning his face.