Chapter 22- Breaking News (Edited 2/10/20)

KAKASHI'S POINT OF VIEW

I woke to see my beautiful red headed wife laying next to me in our hotel room, her violet eyes draped closed and her waterfall of ruby hair sprayed across the pillow and sheets. She looked so beautiful... Her lids fluttered open before a small smile spread across her cheeks.

This was the moment I've been waiting my whole life for.

"Good morning Mrs. Hatake." I grinned at her. She hid her blush before sitting up, her bare torso exposed. She crawled over to me before taking my lips with her own. I felt tingles spread across my body, my body burning with lust.

"Goodmorning Husband." She smiled against my lips. My hands found her waist immediately before I quickly flipped us, me on top of her small figure. A cocky smirk spread on my face. Mina giggled, her cheeks tinging pink.

"Mm. My husband is so strong..." Mina purred in my ear. My body went stiff before I felt a guttural growl release from my throat. I kissed under Mina's ear, trailing my lips down her throat.

"How about round two...?" I grinned slyly. Mina blushed furiously before gripping my silver hair with her hands. Suddenly a knock on the door interrupted our 'moment'. I grumbled before rolling over and getting up, quickly putting on boxers and a mask that I had lying on the ground. Mina whistled at me as I put them on. I grinned at her before walking to the door, opening it just enough to see who was outside. A thin young woman froze as she held a small tray with food on it. Her eyes widened once I caught her staring at my torso. My eyes rolled before I slouched against the door, annoyed.

"Can I help you?" I stated more than asked. She held out the tray as if she were frozen.

"Um honeymoon package breakfast...?" She whispered. I sighed before nodding and quickly grabbed tip money I sat out from the dresser behind me. I handed her the cash before nodding my thanks and taking the tray with two plates of pancakes, bacon, and cups of tea. Mina immediately sat up and stared at the food, mouth watering. I sighed before scratching my silver hair, giving her a small smile.

"I guess we'll save loving for later." I said to her. Her face went completely red before her violet eyes widened.

"Oh shut up Kakashi." I smiled at her, bringing the tray over to the bed and setting it in front of us. She immediately dug into the pancakes, fitting an entire one into her mouth. My eyes were wide as I was watching her dig in. Suddenly she got up and ran to the bathroom, emptying her stomach. This was practically the hundredth time this week she got sick...was there something wrong with her?

"Babe are you okay?" I asked. She came back into the room, putting on one of my shirts.

"Yeah I just ate too much." Mina said while tearing up. I immediately stood up and went to her, concern filling my features.

"Minako what's wrong? Are you in pain? Are you okay?" I wrapped her in my arms holding her told me.

"I-don't k-know. I just c-can't s-stop crying!" I raised an eyebrow. Something was wrong... I can feel it.

"Can we see a doctor? Just in case?" Mina looked up and nodded, wiping away stray tears.

"Alright... But I don't feel sick-" She started before running to the bathroom and throwing up again. She came back again with an annoyed look on her face.

"Okay fine I might be sick."

~~

"Okay thank you. See you soon." I ended the call with a nurse before turning to Mina who was sitting anxiously next to me.

"Well?" Mina asked. I turned to her with a relieved look on my face.

"They are sending a nurse over here. Since we are so close to the hospital, they should be arriving soon." Mina and I waited around for a bit while chatting and getting clothes on before hearing a knock on the door. I stood to get it before seeing a young woman with black hair in a bob and a friendly smile on her face.