Chapter 20 {Edited}

-Chapter 20-

Logan's POV

3 days before

I groaned out in pain. I felt like my head was going to explode. The feeling was like I was in a drunken state from last night. Realization hit me.

Last night.

I quickly sat on the bed I was lying on. I looked at my surroundings, it wasn't mine or Lucy's room. But I'm sure i'm still in the pack house. My body wasn't wearing any clothing, except for the piece of blanket cover the half of my body. 

"Hmmm" I heard a slight moan right beside me. 

Oh no.

There's something wrong in this situation. I felt a hand behind my back, wrapping it gently on my torso. I smelled the scent and it seemed foul. Not werewolf. But a witch. 

"Baby, how are you?" the woman giggled. I was shocked, I couldn't move my body. "Babe, you seem so tensed," I could feel her face near my ear, "What about round 2?" 

Rage filled my whole body. The adrenaline coursing through my veins. I let out a nasty growl. The woman then took her arms away from my torso. I slowly faced her. Her eyes now showing fear. The woman had red hair, her eyes were piercing green, but they held fear and shock into it. I growled again making her stumble from the bed, getting the other white clothe form the bed, she covered her whole body.

"W-what a-are you d-doing?" She stuttered. Backing away from the bed. I stood up, not caring that I wasn't wearing anything. Her eyes trailed down my body like it was a piece of meat, even though she was afraid, she was still a slut. I growled letting her attention focus on my eyes and my eyes only. 

"What did you do to me?" I sneered at her, she blinked twice. "I said and this will be the last time I will ask, what did you do to me?" 

I quickly grabbed her neck, squeezing her small throat a bit. I was furious by her actions. Did she not know who she is messing with? My wolf was growling inside of me, screaming 'Kill! Kill!'

"Al-alp-alpha Vincent." she was able to choke out. Despite my hand tightly gripped on her throat, I perfectly heard it. Loud and clear. I smirked at her, I'm not yet finished with her. She choice this decision, now she must pay the price. I swiftly snapped her neck with both of my hands and dropped her now lifeless body on the ground. I was still filled in with rage and fury. 

I saw my pants right beside the bed and wore it quickly. I have some business to finish.

...

I barged into the room of Vincent, he was sitting in of the chairs in his room. He was surprised by my sudden arrival, but who cares. He did this to me. I was fuming, just by the sight of him I just want to kill him. But I need answers.

"What did you do to me?" I snarled at him, he just did one of his cocky smirk. 

"Oh nothing quite important." I growled at him, he just continues with his shitty smirk.

"Bastard! What did you do to me?" His face was now serious.

"I had to do what I had to do, just to make Lucy hate you. I can't stand seeing at the sight that you are with my mate. My mate!" His voice bellowed in the room. His face was now contorted with anger and jealousy. 

"You're one stupid Alpha, you know that? Did you even know what you did?" I shouted back at him, his eyes were baffled by what I just said. 

Stupid bastard. 

"You made Lucy into a hurtful state," my voice cracked, but I will not show weakness to him, he did this to her, "You made her hurt in the inside, emotionally and she was marked by me!" 

He stumbled a little backwards. Shock filled his face. I growled at him!

"So I warn you right now Vincent. Stay away form my mate! My mate! I could've killed you right now, but your pack would be useless and weak without an Alpha." I took a step forward and gave him a glare, "So I am warning you, stay away from me and my mate!"

After that, I left the room leaving Vincent sobbing.

...

Present 

I was now outside of the pack house, letting the breeze calm me. Jessica, Monica and the others confronted me after a few days and ranted at what I did to Lucy, I woudn't blame them, I wasn't strong enough to do something when I was being seduced. I could've been strong for her. For our love. 

I closed my eyes and took in a deep breathe. I've been losing my temper easily, since the rouges are coming closer by the day. Lucy wasn't there to calm me, but I had to control myself. I just let myself go outside and let myself calm down. The wind would eventually calm me down, for a minimum of time. 

It's really hard for me to go without Lucy. 

I miss you so much Lucy. I howled out to the sky sending out my sorrow and misery. 

_________________________________________________________________________________

I changed the concept a bit but atleast it's completed! Hooray! Now i'm working on Love hurts. I will make Logan a bit depressed. Sorry about that. The rouges are still coming in the next book. And Lucy will probably lost most of her memories. But day by day, it will come back to her. So that's it people! Thanks again for reading my book! I really appreciate it! Thanks again!

Love ya guys! :)

0laziness1