Chapter 13 {Edited}

-Chapter 13-

   Lucy's POV

   Training went well today. Not a single groan heard from the trainees. Except for miss bimbo. Just by her disgusting presence I feel annoyed. I even wonder why is she even in this pack.

Must be because of her pretty face that she uses to just to stay in it. Like, I have never seen any person in my entire life that complains about her stupid hair, stupid nails and the one which I want to punch so hard that her brain can be squished is her FACE.

That would be a sweet feeling. A very nice relief indeed.

I sighed. As I walked through the empty halls of the pack house. I thought of things that might happen, rogues, and other stuff like that. But my mind seemed to drift off in thinking about Vincent.

The urge to forgive him was a 50/50. Just by the look in his eyes was a take over. Maybe the mate bond still had an effect on me.

I musn't forgive him of what he has done to me and even these people in this pack, especially my brother, Derrick. He hurt me more than the others. He was suppose to be my brother, the person to protect me from bullies. But turned out to be my bully.

I huffed in anger.

I arrived in my room, I opened and walked inside, I closed the door behind me then I stripped of my clothes and walked in the bathroom. I just need is hot shower and rest.

Yeah, sound good. Rest.

After taking a shower, I changed into of my loose shorts and one of Logan's big shirts. I laid my self down on the bed and rested my head unto the soft pillow. I grabbed the covers and covered my whole body.

My eyes started to close.

Just relax Lucy...

______________________________________________________________________________

Another update! So I had a message about my sequel here. So guys. I am starting it, but not yet publishing it. Due to this editing. So yeah.

Guys just a question. If you were a devoted writer before then you suddenly just lost the determination on writing, what would you do?

Would you like, keep on giving excuses that you had to do soemthing yet updated after a month or so?

Please answer. :(