SORRY!!!!

Readers I sent you guys a note on the chapter 15 that I am putting a note that is important, yeah. So guys, I have been thinking, that, Some comments says of typical error. And I reread my book some time now. So I was thinking if you guys can agree with me, that I won't be able t update for awhile, because I really want to change something's in my story and take away the wrong grammars and wrong spellings. But I will add some things to it or change it but the story is still the same, please don't be mad at me, I was thinking about this sometime now. Its because I read this story that she also rewrite her story because of that. So that came into my mind and I wanted to tell you guys.

So please comment on this note and just comment if you agree with me, but please don't comment that you hate this book or me that I was not updating as usual as before because I know already that you hate me...:(

And don't worry that much, all my problems fixed, all my exams finished and that won't give me an excuse for not updating.....and if I won't able to update after a month, I give you guys the freedom to say anything that is bad about my book and possibly me xD.

But thanks anyway for reading my book, it really means a lot to me, like seriously! :)