Chapter 5 {Edited}

-Chapter 5-

 Lucy's POV

"Faster!"

"Harder!"

"Push until your very limit!"

Logan is now my trainer, just like a possessive mate he is, he wouldn't let other male wolf touch me in the Shadow Claw pack. I have just been a week here and my scars are slowly healing inside. Thank goodness.

"Can we have a break?" I asked, I was sweating hard and had myself breathe some air. Logan came up to me, grabbed my arm then pulled me into a hug. Like Ew!

"I don't care if your sweaty sweet cheeks," really? Sweet cheeks?! He chuckled slightly. "I like that nickname."

I gave him a smile, and I think I just saw a tint of pink in his cheeks. Giggling towards his blushing, then suddenly I felt pain inside my body. I screamed in pain.

"Whats wrong with me?!" I cried out, Logan grabbed me in his arms bridal style.

"Get the pack doctor!" he shouted, my eyes were becoming blurry with my tears coming down my face. 

Darkness took over me...

~~~~~~~

I heard voices, I heard Logan's voice. I opened my eyes slowly revealing the twins, Shane, and Logan.

"Oh thank goodness! I thought you weren't going to wake up!" Logan ran into my bed and held my hand.

"What happened?" I asked, then there was silence. The twins looked away guilty, especially Shane. I didn't know what just happened. I turned to Logan with pleading eyes. He then looked away also. I was getting annoyed with this sympathy.

"Just tell me already!" I yelled at them, Hayden spoke first,

"Yourwereinpainbecauseyourfirstmatematedwithanotherandmarkedher" he spoke to fast I only heard the word 'her'.

"What?!" Logan cleared his throat, all of them went outside leaving me and Logan alone. I turned to Logan again with pleading eyes. He then spoke,

"I-i-it was your mate, he mated with another and marked her." he stuttered, I finally realixed that he would think that I would get hurt. HECK NO! I raised his face with my finger.

"Why do you think I would care?" 

"I thought that you would get hurt,"

"Well...I was a little taken back, but I just realized that jerk of a mate of mine is worth none of my tears." I said, he hugged me and kissed my fore head.

"Thank goodness that the moon goddess gave me a strong mate," I chuckled. 

We went down stairs and the very first thing we saw was the twins hugging us saying 'sorry'

"Guys, why are you saying sorry? Oh... let me guess its because of that stupid mate bond?" I quickly remembered about Logan, I turned around, I saw Logan's face sadden. I lifted his face and kissed his lips.

I pulled away and said, "Its that stupid mate bond with my first mate...not yours," he smiled brightly, I kissed his cheek.

"I haven't kissed you yet, but you did."  I smiled, and we ate lunch

~~~~~~~

After we ate lunch, I confronted Monica and Jessica,

"So,girls? Still up to the mall?" they quickly nodded and dragged me outside the pack house. We met Logan and Shane.

"Where are you girls going?" Logan asked,

"Oh, we're all going to the mall? Wanna come?" I said,