Chapter 16 {Edited}

Chapter 16

Jessica's POV

The master of the rogue must have been smart enough to send one these rogues out in the public. People wouldn't mistaken them into one of a serial killers. Which to us is obvious. The rogue gave the letter to Lucy, once Lucy took the letter and started reading it. She clutched tightly into the paper almost tearing it to pieces. It was a good case that we're in the mall or else it would've been bloody. We also wouldn't risking our identity to the humans. 

Her eyes were darkening. Her menacing glare were towards the rogue. A flash of fear was now in his eyes. He took a step back, clearly not sure of what to do. I then took step forward and snarled at him. 

"I expect you to leave right now." He didn't budge. I growled at him. "I said leave or you wouldn't like any thing of what would happen in the next 30 seconds of your life rogue." 

He then dashed off. I took in my surroundings and saw that people were starting to get confused by our situation. I just shrugged it off and hoped that they would bring their gaze into something else. Lucy started to laugh evilly.

"Oh, why did you let him leave? I wasn't done talking to him yet."

Lucy closed her eyes and took in a deep breathe, opened her eyes and they were now back to their normal color

"Well, Luna, I wouldn't want any bloody situation right now since there are humans inside the whole mall." I sighed and Monica nodded.

"Fine." She huffed, "We better show this letter to Logan."

"Or what's left of the letter." Monica stated, the letter was almost teared into pieces because of Lucy.

Lucy lightly glared at her friend, but walked out of the food court. We soon followed her out of the mall. 

Lucy's POV

The rogues now wanted war. So we will give it to them.

We quickly left the mall and left. Once we arrive, I better prepare myself some stressful lecture from Logan. 

After 10 minutes of the drive back to the pack house. I saw Logan just outside of the entrance of the pack house. 

I knew it

****

"I told you! I told you every single time to not leave the pack house! But what do you do? You go on leaving the pack house?!"

I expected this rant. So I don't need o be surprised by his sudden out burst.

"I was going to tell you, I even called you through cell. But you wouldn't answer, so I obliged myself and took that as a yes. Besides it's boring in the pack house. I needed to do something or go somewhere." I began reasoning with him , knowing that he's very stubborn, just as stubborn as me.

"Oh do go on Lucy." His sarcastic remark was annoying me. 

"Look Logan, I understand that-" He snorted

"Yes, you really understand me Lucy. So many times you understand but then won't listen to me."

That did it. 

"You know what?! I am tired! I am tired of being babied around not doing things that I couldn't do! Logan, your not my damn father!" I shouted, his eyes starting to darken a little. 

I suddenly regret it.

"I was doing this for you, but then you won't listen."

"Look Logan I-" I started but was cut off. 

"Leave" I was surprised his tone. He never uses that kind of tone on me.

"Logan-" I tried to catch his hand but he just shrugged mine off.

"I said Leave!" His voice loud that made me and my wolf afraid of him. He saw the fear in his eyes and softened, but still emotionless. Then he looked away from me. I walked away from the room. I closed my eyes from letting the tears stream down my face. I just walked away, I passed by Jessica and Monica, they were trying to talk to me, but it just hurts too much that I couldn't be able to hear them. My mind was going into a hay wire. I couldn't think straight. 

It hurts so badly.

Logan's POV

I looked away from Lucy. She walked away from me. Hearing each step broke my heart, knowing that it's farther from me. I wanted her to stop, but I wanted to clear my mind out for awhile. I'll talk to her later.

Idiot my wolf mutters. I agree to that.

I sat down in a chair and massaged my temple. I relaxed my mind and went into the corners of my mind and try to sort out things today.

Vincent's POV

Hearing Lucy and Logan fight was music to my ears. So it's time to put my plan into action. I grabbed my phone and dialed a number. My friend answered.

"Hey Priscilla! I need a favor?" 

Priscilla is a witch, she's not far from here so sometimes I ask for her to come over to fulfill something.

"Hey Vincent! What can I do for you?" She asked seductively. I rolled my eyes. Slut.

"I just want you to seduce one alpha for me, can you do that?" I smirked.

"Oh, sure thing."

"Great, see ya later."

"Sure, be there in a sec!" Bet she's excited. I turned off my phone and smiled widely. 

This is going to be great! Lucy you'll be back into my arms before you know it.

Lucy's POV

"Lucy, you okay?"

I'm now in my room with Jessica, Monica and the twins. I told them about what happened to me and Logan earlier. I wasted 3 tissue rolls for crying. I'm now on my fourth. Jayden whack his brother in the head.

"Why'd you do that?" Hayden puffed out.

"Cause your stupid." 

_______________________________________

New edited story guys. See? Im having my time in editing my stories. Since its summer now in the philippines. It's vacation for the students. now dont hate me anymore

Love ya'll!

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW ;)