Chapter 6 {Edited}

-Chapter 6-

Lucy's POV

2 years later...

I am currently in Logan's and my room taking a nap, then suddenly the door opened revealing Shay.

My adopted daughter.

I know I am too young, but she has no famly left. She's 3 years old and she's smarter than a 7 year old. Remembering the moment I saw her and her brother, Mark.

Flash back:

I was in the living room reading a magazine, until the door burst open. I saw a pack member panting and sweating. Logan quickly ran to him.

"What happened?" he asked,

"Rouges!!!" he shouted. Logan had a worried face. I quickly knew what it was. The Crystal Moon pack was coming today to make a peace treaty with us. All of them are suppose to come today.

"Get the children and women inside the safe house now!!!!!!!" Logan shouted, his voice echoed in the pack house. I quickly got up and went to kitchen, I found the women inside leading the children and teenagers around 13-15 inside the secret safe house.

I saw one woman giving me a glance at me, I nodded. She quickly went inside. I went outside, only to find wolves fighting wolves. Blood was everywhere. I quickly shifted into my white wolf. I looked around I found many wolves dying. I finally saw a family running. I ran to them.

The father growled, I shifted back. I didn't care if I was naked. I saw the mother holding a maybe a one year old child and one boy hiding behind her back.

"Don't worry, I am the luna of the shadow claw pack, I saw you running so I came to get you to a safe place," they nodded believing me, "Follow me,"

I shifted back into my wolf, I looked behind me. I saw a rouge running towards us, I was to attack him, but the father of the family shifted into his brown wolf and killed the rouge. He nodded, letting me know that the rouge is already dead.

We were about to reach the pack house, but before I could open the door, I looked behind me. I felt tears coming down my face because I saw the mother lying on the ground bleeding. I ran to her and held her baby girl.

"Take care of my children, please." she cried out, I held her hand.

"Do not worry, your chidren shall be safe with me." I looked at the father crying his soul out. I stared at his eyes, it was pitch black. I knew he was about shift and killed every rouge around him. I took the baby and the boy. I saw the father fighting and killing the rouges around him. I saw a rouge behind him and snapped his neck.

I cried for their lives even though I didn't know them they were their children's heroes. I took the baby and the boy and led them into the safe room, I then locked the door. I hoped that the war may stop...

~~~~~

I saw the door open revealing Logan with blood in his body. I quickly ran to him and hugged him. I began to panic, what if this is his blood.

"Don't worry these blood are the rouges," he whisphered to me, "Okay people! Do Not worry the fight has ended!" he told the people inside the room. I heard cheers. I almost forgot about the children. I looked around and found the boy sitting holding his baby sister.

I knelt down in his level.

"Whats your name?" I asked, he looked a my face, I saw dried tears in his face. It broke my heart letting him see the death of his parents i front of his eyes.