Chapter 14 {Edited}

Lucy's POV

My nap was broken from a wolf cry outside the pack house. My eyes shot open, I quickly got off the bed and went straight to the window. The sight was unexpected.

The rogues are here. The sound of snarls and growls visibly heard just outside. I ran out of the room and ran to the kids room.

I barged in the room and quickly saw Shay crying in the corner. Mark was just watching outside of the window. I grabbed Shay and carried her.

"Mark, get out off there and follow me." I commanded Makr but he didn't budge from his spot. Betting his face was fascinated for sure.

"I said get out off there NOW!" I shouted and he ran to where the door was. We ran to the secret shelter of the pack house.

I saw many children crying with mothers caring for them. I then saw Julie tending to the other children. I took Shay off me and let them sit down with the others. Shay was still crying but I had to deal with something more important.

"Julie!" my voice bellowed through out the room. Her face now facing towards me. "Take care of them."

She nodded for reassurance. I ranout of the shelter and closed the door behind me. I quickly went outside and fought with the other warriors. The ground was a total mess. Blood everywhere. Seeing others die infront of me made my stomach twist and turn.

A rogue came at me. I went intoba fighting stance and prepared myself. The rogue lunged at me. I quickly dodged it and gave it a sidekick to its ribs. It tumbled a bit but wasn't shaken. I wasn't about to shift. Not yet eventually. It came at me again. Instead of dodging. I moved to his side fast and gave a quick punch. I then wrapped my arms tightly in its neck. He was squirming under my hold but I didn't let him have the satisfaction of running away from me. I kept on the tight hold until it stopped moving.

I sighed.

One down and many more to go and then on I shifted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 Hours have passed and the fight has finished, most of the rogues are dead and a few are severly injured, they took the injured ones inside the pack house to get some answers from them. Only a few of us died, which is a good thing. Eventually.

I strolled along the yard to look for Logan. I caught up with his scent and followed it. I then saw him just standing and looking out for the others. His back was facing me but I knew that he knew that I was behind him. Running to him I saw that his body has small scratches. Good thing also.

"Lucy, were you here while rogues were attacking?" he spoke with authority. I was taken aback by his voice but I knew why he was like that. So I answered instead of just being a stubborn woman.

"Yes I was here." I told him, his eyes were burning with anger and fear. Fear for me being hurt or me being gone from his life.

"I told you amillion times Lucy, stay inside the pack when there is a rogue attack! Don't you ever listen to me!" he shouted at me.

"What choice do I have, huh?! I can't just stay in the pack house and wait until you guys are finished. What if something happened to you?!" I retorted back at him.

"And what if something happened to you?!?! I care for you and I don't want you to be hurt and I don't want you to leave me." he told me his eyes evident with fear.

"Logan, you may care for me, but I am a grown woman, I can take care of myself. I am not a child that needs to be taken of." his eyes softened.

"I...I know, its just that your my mate and I can't bear to lose you again" he said, my anger was fading away, I now feel what he's feeling, he had one mate, but lost her and now the moon goddes gave him a chance to be happy.

"I Love you..." I hugged him tight and he hugged me tighter.

"And I love you..."

______________________________________________________________________________

Another edit for how many months. Hate me now! Joke! Hahahah so here it is. Another edit from the boring writer.

Talihoo!!