Chapter 1 - Reborn [Part 1]

Quick notice:

Okay, so here's the deal. I kinda re-write everything here because new ideas popped up in my head so i had to re-write it and i hope my laziness won't take over.

Anyways, i did some small changes just so you know. I added the parents of TR characters so they could also react to they're depressed kids on what they usually do in school and they're gang business or something but they will mostly react to Takemichi since we're watching in his pov. I just add them for fun but i know that'll give me a lot of jobs.

Anyways, pretend i already explained it to the parents since im lazy T-T

I also changed a bit of they're timelines and added they're relatives that is mostly mentioned in the manga in this reaction fic as well like for example, Mitsuya's siblings.

Also they're reactions, appearance, way of speaking, personalities and they're occupation is not cannon (This is for the parents) since they weren't really mentioned in the manga so i just decided to create random things and matched it a bit from they're kids attitude/appearance.

Also we're calling them— Miss or Mister (To prevent confusion (◍•ᴗ•◍) )

Quick notice:

"____" - Speaking

'____' - Thought's

[___] - The host

"____" - Story

*____* - Sound effects (I think?)

--------------------------------------------

"Okay, i think this is a really bad idea. Shouldn't we head back? Who knows, maybe they actually meant to kidnap us, not making us react and bringing us back" Miss Haitani said before gritting her teeth out of nervousness. Earning a nod from Miss Matsuno.

"Yes, i think so as well. I think we should really think of a plan and escaped her before the so-called host comes here and kill us" Miss Hanagaki replied back before tugging onto his husbands shirt.

"Ya'll are overthinking. And besides, look at your kids, They seem fine with it" Mister Kawata spoke pointing at the kids whom are happily chatting to each other and was sitting on random seats beside they're friends.

"But still, I can't put Hina in danger" Mister Tachibana spoke before sighing and nervously tapping his shoes onto the theater floor.

"That damn girl host even took my phone saying that they cannot have the police interfere" He let out a *tsk* sound before holding Naoto's hand whom was sitting beside him along with his wife.

"Let's just be careful and find a way to escape while everyone is focusing on the screen" Miss Keisuke said before sighing and sat on one of the theater chairs.

Some of the parents are completely fine about this kidnap thingy and reaction thingy while some are being cautious and on guard, ready to protect they're child if something unexpected happens.

"I heard we're reacting to your child Miss Hanagaki, is that true?" Miss Ryuguji questioned Miss Hanagaki.

"Y-yes, it would seem so..." Miss Hanagaki replied back before holding onto her husband's hand.

"I see, im excited to see on what kind of child your kid is, Miss Hanagaki" She replied back with a slight faint smile making Miss Hanagaki nod slightly and nervously laugh.

'No, im more curious to know on who you people are' Miss Hanagaki thought but kept it to herself. Miss Hanagaki never really knew anyone around here except for Hinata since she was Takemichi's girlfriend while the others are a complete stranger to her.