Chapter 4 [Part 2]: Relieve [+Messages]

"Aha~ Looks like we got another love story going on" Ran whistled as he grinned widely at the screen. His whole body leaning backwards to the seat as his eyes formed into crescents.

Rindou just looked at his brother with both eyebrows raised as he called out to Ran. "Brother..."

Ran let's out a hum as he turned to look at Rindou who took a small sip on the cup of juice on his hand, "You've been going on and on about this love story thingy for at most... 4 chapters now..."

"Don't tell me you actually watch some love story dramas while i wasn't looking, are you? I didn't even know that your taste has changed brother.. Did you have a girl you placed your eye on?"

Ran just remained silent as he looked at Rindou with a disgusted face, "Of course not. I never liked any love story drama's and where the heck did you even get that idea? And yeah, there is this girl i met at a bar last time but i forgot to ask for her number the other day.."

"Really? It's rare for you to get that interested on a woman... Is she that beautiful?" Rindou raised a brow as Ran had the corner of his lips slowly rising...

"Hmm... she is" Ran just said before his eyes formed into crescents as he looked at his brother who doesn't know anything. Laughing as he just turned to look at the screen leaving his brother dumbfounded.

"What-?" Rindou was about to ask more questions but the screen continued playing leaving him with unanswered questions.

-

Takemichi turned to look behind him only to see his girlfriend, Hinata Tachibana grinning at him as she raised her hand to do a peace sign.

"Hina!" Takemichi called out to her as she replied with a smile on her face while tilting her head to the side,

"Good for you! Going to school in the morning like a proper student, i see!" Hina smiled gently at Takemichi before stepping forward to catch up to the blonde boy.

-

"Geez, at least Hanagaki is going to school now..." Emma huffed before she gave Mikey a glance, "Unlike my good for nothing brother who entered school but just skips class and go on wherever the heck he wants"

"Hey, what does that mean?! It's not my fault that classes are boring" Mikey defended back as he slowly munched on his dorayaki with a sulking face.

Emma just stared at her brother on disbelief before looking away, not bothering to comfort her sulking brother at all.

Hina just sweat dropped before laughing awkwardly as she witnessed the interaction between the two siblings.

-

"I've got cram school after class today.." Hina informed Takemichi as he stared at her with a blush on his cheek, answering her slowly...

"Oh... is that so..?" Takemichi shyly answered.

"Let's go on a date before cram school starts" Hina happily said.

"O-....Okay" Takemichi answered with a stutter.

-

"Lol, that's a straight up request. Your quite bold aren't you Hina?" Emma grinned teasingly at Hina who turned red from embarrassment.

"Looks like to me that your the one who's keeping the relationship going on, aren't you Tachibana?" Senju said as she looked Hina who turned to look at her.

"I think so too... I can see that Hanagaki makes no efforts to keep the relationship on track" Yuzuha agreed with Senju as Hina remained silent.

Indeed, she was the one who keeps the relationship on track... Her ex boyfriend barely made any efforts and would usually go on somewhere to hang out with the Mizo Mid... Usually leaving her alone like the time where he asked her to go on a movie date but for some reason that she has not known yet, Takemichi disappeared and did not appear at all...