Chapter 1 - Reborn [Part 4]

'Ahh, it's almost close...' Naoto thought as he stared at the screen, the thing about time-travelling will soon be revealed, Naoto was sure that some of them had already guessed it but he doesn't know how the others who don't know will react.

"Im sure Takemichi-kun must've been so shock, That will be the first time he met Naoto after all" Hinata chuckled as Mr. Tachibana leaned back on his chair.

This feeling that Naoto was hiding something from him... Would it be revealed right now..?

Mr. Tachibana focused his attention on the screen more. He can't rest easy until he found out about it.

-

Takemichi was in disbelief, he turned his head to look at him, "Huh?! You're Tachibana's... little brother?!"

"...?" Naoto blinked his eyes before continuing, "I... i do have an older sister" Naoto confirmed.

Takemichi immediately responded with a shout, "Then you should have hurried up and said something! Im Hanagaki Takemichi! You can call me 'Takemichi'!" Takemichi introduced himself to Naoto.

-

"Hahaha, this guy be meeting his brother-in-law" Ran laughed on his seat as he pointed on the screen.

"He needs to be respectful to his brother-in-law after all" Rindou nodded as he leaned back on his chair.

Hina immediately turned red once again and slumped over on her seat as she kept denying it and kept saying that she and hanagaki had already broke up.

Which everyone did not mind at all. They strongly believe that this two would end up together.

-

"Ah, are you by chance my sisters friend?" Naoto asked in confusion.

-

"Bwahahahaha, he got mistaken as a “friend”!!" Hanma bursted into laughter on his seat as his stomach started hurting, holding his now hurting stomach with his hand.

Everyone else also bursted into laughter at the poor blonde teen, Hanagaki. Naoto also himself remember that happening and could only laugh nervously on his seat, still also quite embarrassed to have mistaken her sisters boyfriend for a "friend".

He himself doesn't know if Takemichi still remember this happening, he could only slump back on his seat, covering his face from embarrassment.

-

—Tachibana Naoto... That's right, in 12 years he'll also be dead..

"...?"

-

"Ah.." Just this sentence alone made everyone shut up and the gloomy and suffocating atmosphere came back once again.

Mr. Tachibana could only hold his anger on as he could feel his wife staring dagger at him to not cause anymore troubles.

Even though Ms. Tachibana was hurt and quite saddened that his son had died 12 years in the future, what can she do? The children had already been suffering from those words in the screen alone and if her husband cause anymore troubles, the children might feel even more guilty!

So she could only hold her husbands anger back and keep him quiet as of now. There is still a chance.. now that they've known, they will prevent that future from happening!

-

Soon, the scenery changed as it now portrayed Naoto and Takemichi on the swing.

"Do you like your sister?" Takemichi suddenly asked.