Chapter 2: Resist [Part 2]

Hearing what the teen on the screen said, Mr. Hanagaki can't help but shiver. Can't there be any normal middle school to highschool kids out there? Why do kids have to be so scary...

-

HOOOLY SHIIIT!!

Takemichi screamed as tears started forming on the corner of his eyes, his eyes soon turned cloudy as he stared at the back of Kiyomasa and his buddies.

What the hell's wrong with him?! I can't even talk to the guy! I can't meet Sano! There's no way!! If he'll kill me just for saying Sano's name....

I could actually die?! Is he really a middle schooler?!

-

A bead of sweat could be seen on Shinichiro's cheek as he said on a low voice, "Hey now, don't give up..."

Ran scratched the back of his head irritatedly, "Come on now! I just started cheering for you and your already giving up?!"

Mitsuya sighed as he silently prayed that Takemichi would not give up. Solely for the sake of his girlfriend and her younger brother, he can't give up.

"Don't give up Hanagaki!" Hakkai exclaimed.

-

Making contact with the Tokyo Manji Gang Top Guys?! A slave like me?!

The scenery once again changed as Takemichi could be seen running with tears bursting and fleeing away from his eyes, "There's no way!! I can't do it Naotooo!!"

Exclaiming something like this on a high pitch tone, the passerbys gave him weird glances.

-

Naoto* sighed. Maybe he has been pushing Takemichi too hard.

Naoto lightly placed his hand on his future versions shoulder, "Hey future me, he didn't actually give up right?" Naoto asked on a low voice.

Naoto* shook his head gently indicating that Takemichi did not give up, "No, he didn't. Im sure something happened to make him change his mind"

Naoto breath a sigh of relief after hearing this before nodding his head with a smile on his face, focusing his attention on the screen.

-

The scenery once again changed. Takemichi was now portrayed on the screen while walking with his right hand placed on his left hand.

Walking on the sidewalk with a beat up body, the people that was passing by him kept murmuring.

I'd forgotten...

Takemichi once again narrated his thoughts,

"Whoa! He's messed up!"

One of the passerbys said, as Takemichi continued limping.

I had completely forgotten...

-

The theater was quiet as no one said a word.

-

The camera zoomed in seeing Takemichi with blood oozing from his forehead dripping down to his cheek, tears on the corner of his eyes as he limped,

That I'm.... me.

Even with a second try at life....

...A losers still a loser.

Takemichi sniffed as he narrated those words.

-

Up until now, the theater was still quiet.