Chapter 4 [Part 3]: Relieve [+Messages]

Hearing what they had to say, Takemichi immediately took a glance at Mikey and Draken and thought..

-Oh yeah... this is my chance. My chance to get closer to Mikey.. and keep him from meeting Tetta Kisaki.

Takemichi had his face tensed and he gulped nervously. Having the determination to change the future, he had double thoughts about this idea. Looking below on thought before suddenly, a female voice rang out.

"STOP RIGHT THERE!!"

-

The room went quiet for a moment as others had their faces filled with confusion. Why did the voice sound awfully familiar? Is it because they had already heard it somewhere? Where then?

Mr and Mrs. Tachibana stared blankly at the scene. Feeling an enormous amount of ominous feeling slowly rising from their heart. While both Naoto had questions marks on top of their head.

Naoto* looked confused as he stared at the screen. He doesn't remember about Hanagaki telling him about a scene like this happening... What is this?

-

Takemichi slowly lifted his head as he stared at the figured not that far away from where he was standing.

Slowly opening his lips agape and his eyes widened on disbelief, he gasped as he saw the pink haired woman with both hands clenched together while walking bravely towards them.

"Hina?!" Takemichi mumbled lightly on surprise.

-

"HINA?!" Mrs. Tachibana gasped on disbelief as she saw her daughter on the screen with a brave face and demeanor. Knowing her daughter, Mrs. Tachibana may have already guessed what her daughter was about to do.

Mr. Tachibana on the other hand almost fell of the chair as he saw his daughter, the ominous feeling slowly going enormous by the second as he the scene progress more.

Naoto looked blankly at the screen, a small question mark on top of his head as he sweat dropped.

While Naoto* stared at the screen on shock and disbelief. Hold up, he has an ominous feeling about this.

Mikey, who stared at the screen for some time now, finally remembered about it. That's right, it was about this scene.

Draken could only facepalm himself while looking away, he did remember this happen.

Meanwhile, the young girl that is currently on the screen.. Hinata Tachibana, seemed to be lost while trying to look for the bathroom. Standing at the hall as she stared at all the doors from left to right.

"Where... Where am i?"

-

Mikey and Draken stared at Hina on confusion as Draken slowly asked, "Huh? Who the hell 're you?"

Hina didn't answer Draken as she quietly walked towards them, Takemichi moved to the side as he slowly raised his hand and scratched the back of his neck, looking at Hina and trying to explain.

"Sorry, Hina.. Im pretty busy today.."

-

"Is it just me? Or is it that by hearing the words that im actually quite busy today and then there were two terrifying guys beside you, made it look and sound like your being bullied?" Baji pointed it out as he scratched the back on his head on confusion.

"Truthfully speaking, i guess i can agree" Chifuyu agreed with Baji as he placed his hand on his chin. "Hanagaki needs to choose the right words, what would he do if the person being talked to thinks that you were actually being bullied and the people that wasn't supposedly involved got mistaken as a bad person?"