Chapter 3: Resolve

An five hour break was given to the audience as everyone started doing their own thing, some went back to their respective rooms while some stayed with the others to start discussing things.

The fainted people have also started waking up one by one and started asking the parents on what happened last chapter.

The last one to wake up was Mr. Hanagaki. He silently glanced at his now awake wife and immediately sighed. If he's wife found out what their son did last chapter, he was sure that she'd faint again.

He could only sigh in dismay.

He gently tapped his wife's shoulder and told her that they would take a break on their perspective rooms before returning back here and chat with the others.

Mrs. Hanagaki nodded in understanding and bid goodbye to her new friends, humming a song on their way back to their rooms.

Meanwhile...

Takemichi sighed for the fifth time as he glanced at the host on dismay and frustration. Frowning on the process as he sighed for the sixth time.

Xia Ye ignored the sighing blonde and continued to play on her phone, taking a peek from time to time at the monitor.

Her phone soon started vibrating as she glanced at it, seeing an incoming call from an unknown number, she clicked her tongue.

Lifting herself up from her seat as she jumped one time to reach the door, her jumping looked like flying to Takemichi who witnessed the scene.

She reached for the doorknob before opening it, taking a glance back at Takemichi who was amazed before saying, "Im going out for a bit. Don't touch anything unnecessary and feel free to explore the area"

She said before closing the door shut. Takemichi just blinked and nodded slightly before turning to look at the monitors.

It was not a lie to say that Takemichi was surprised. Because not only was there cameras on the theater but also on each characters door rooms. Boys and girls separated and parents separated as well.

He lifted himself up from the couch and took a step forward towards the monitors. Seeing the unknown buttons who has different colors on each section.

He blinked before silently stretched his hand out to touch a yellow button, placing his hand on top of the button and stayed still, the words of Xia Ye flashed inside his head, reminding him.

He immediately retracted his hand, shaking his head as if to say no. Just taking a glance at them before doubtfully backing away.

Glancing back at the monitors to see his girlfriend, Hinata Tachibana going onto kitchen #3 with Akane and Emma on both her sides.

"It looks like they're exploring the place..." Takemichi mumbled before taking a glance at another monitor.

His partner, Chifuyu Matsuno could be seen enjoying himself on a room full of fictional manga's, manga's that he had not seen on their world before. Sparkles could be seen on his eyes as he read the manga he had on his hand, tons of books piled at his side like a mountain.

Takemichi chuckled as he glanced at another monitor, seeing Mitsuya on a room full of beautiful and smooth fabrics. Mitsuya who had no idea that he was being watched, touched a fabric and the corner of his mouth immediately rose up.

Glancing at another monitor for Takemichi to see the host, leaning against a wall while crossing her arms, having a displeased look on her face.

"Hmm?" Takemichi blinked before silently taking a step forward, the monitor at the place where the host is has it's mic on silent mode, leaving Takemichi helpless and disappointed.