Chapter 2 - Resist [Part 1]

[Hello, everyone! Welcome back! How was your stay in the new place?] Xia Ye asked everyone through the mic as everyone immediately responded.

"Horrific!"

"Cool!"

"It was nice"

"A good place. I rested nice after such a long time"

"It was the best!"

"Amazing!"

"The best!"

All kinds of responses rang out as the host on the other room had the corner of her lips twitching, she was the one that created the rooms and she was glad that everyone had liked it. Though she won't admit it.

She faked cough before exclaiming, [I am glad that everyone had enjoyed their stay. Just as I've mentioned beforehand, we have new people joining us today. Please welcome them with open arms as we will start the reaction of Chapter 2 in an hour]

The host announced. This made everyone else curious. Two new people will be coming. Do they know them? What do they look like? Are they nice?

All kinds of thoughts came running in for everyone. They started talking to one another as the main topic we're merely on who the new people are and what would happen on Chapter 2.

Meanwhile....

"Thank you very much for letting me stay in here and i certainly had enjoyed my time." Akane forbid her temporary farewell to Takemichi and Xia Ye as a small smile crept up to her face.

"Me too! I certainly had enjoyed your company and would very much like to chat with you again sometimes" Takemichi remarked as he smiled at Akane.

"Me too. But... there is no need for such words as these. You two will meet once again on the near future and such farewells is completely unnecessary" Xia Ye remarked not sparing the two a glance.

Akane simply just smiled as she stared at the hosts back. Takemichi just laughed as he scratched the back of his head. What can he do? He doesn't know when they'll meet again and this was the first time he had met Inui's older sister and they will have to part again after just 1 chapter.

"Now, I'll take my leave" Akane forbid her farewell. She couldn't wait to see and hug Inui once again when she enters. It has been quite a long time since that happened you see. Akane bowed down before stepping out to take her leave.

Takemichi waved his hand as he stared at Akane's back. A smile plastered on his face, as a thought came to mind that he will be alone with the host once again. He blinked before taking his time to give the host a glance.

He saw the back of the hosts head, her expression couldn't be seen clearly as she was staring at the monitors. Her leaning back on the sofa as she had a potato chip on hand.

Takemichi blinked before walking over to her and sat beside her. He stared at her without making any sound as Xia Ye moved her pupils to look at him. The two made eye contact for a minute. Soon, Xia Ye took the potato bag and stretched her hand.

"You want one?" Xia Ye asked.

Takemichi shook his head indicating that he doesn't want one. Xia Ye only nodded her head before staring back at the monitor.

Soon, Takemichi opened his mouth.

"Hey, you said earlier that new people will come. I know for a fact that Akane is one of them but who is the other?" Takemichi asked Xia Ye.

Xia Ye remained silent while stretching her hand to reach for the glass of juice that was on the table beside her. She took a sip on it before exclaiming,