Extra Chapter: Shinichiro's horrific adventure

[𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐬, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭] A robotic gps voice spoke as he gestures his hands towards the left and right.

"Wait, the parents and children are separated?" Miss Mitsuya questioned the robot in front of them.

[𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭] The robot replied to Miss Mitsuya's question.

"Why are our rooms separated from each other? Can't you just let us parents share a room with our children?" Miss Keisuke asked.

Even if they had watched and learned about something in this place, they still could not bring themselves to trust the host and this place. And what's more, everything is live broadcasted.

And only one day had passed in this place. The host said something about the 'author' currently tired and they'll stop for today. Indicating that it was already night time.

Even though this place was massive and definitely looked like a mansion, the windows we're tightly locked and there seemed to be no sight of the entrance door yet.

The only source of light in this place was not the sunlight but instead the light bulbs, expensive looking light bulbs hanging on the ceiling. There we're also candles to the side and the place looked a lot like it was morning instead of night.

[𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬.] The robot apologized sincerely as it moved itself to bow.

"Ah, no. It's alright" Miss Keisuke immediately told the robot that there was no need to bow at all and they had understood.

Meanwhile, the kids we're looking at the place as if they we're looking at something majestic and splendid. A castle to be precise since they had been walking on a never ending hallway ever since earlier.

If this was a mansion then there'd be no way that they had to walk on those never ending hallways. This place was undoubtedly a castle.

Thinking about them being in a castle sent shivers and excitement down their spine as they happily walked on these hallways. Right now, they we're all staring at the left side of the hallway.

It would seem that they had to go this way. But staring at the hallway once again, it seemed to never end.

"Hey, is it just me or those hallways just doesn't have an end to it" Madarame asked as he pointed at the never ending hallway.

"Same. It just looks like it'll never end."

"If we ever happen to roam around, i am pretty sure that we'd get lost right away"

"Yeah, considering those right and turns"

"What do you think these rooms are for?"

"Dunno. Why, wanna open it?"

"Sure!"

Two sneaky bastards turned to look at the robot that was talking to the parents before a sly smirk appeared on their faces. They soon sneakily started going to the first door near them.

The others who saw it raised their eyebrows as they stared at the two sneaky bastards who clearly had no good intentions.

Emma could only shake her head as she stared at both of her brothers with dismay. Izana stared at this with an un-bothered look and had an aura around him that could possibly convey the words, I don't know them.