Chapter 5 - Revolve

"What are you doing, Xia Ye?"

A woman's voice resounded on the whole place. Xia Ye turned stiff for a brief moment while Takemichi widened his eyes. Since when did a person enter the room..?

He hasn't even heard a single sound! Takemichi hasn't noticed she was there until she had said a word. When was the door opened.. and more importantly, since when was she there?

"Oh, did i surprise you?" The woman turned her sharp gaze to Takemichi and soon immediately scratched the back of her head, "...Sorry"

Takemichi froze on his spot as he stared at the woman on disbelief. "Uhh... No, it's alright" Takemichi answered the mysterious woman on a low tone.

"Since when were you there...?" Xia Ye laughed lightly as she slowly looked behind her, squinting her eyes as a small grin appeared on her lips, "Unnie.."

A woman that looks around 20 years old with brown braided hair that was let free once it reached her shoulders. She wears a white turtleneck with short sleeves and a short black skirt. She has a gray jacket wrapped around her waist.

"Hey there, Xia Ye" The woman playfully raised her hand and waved at Xia Ye, smiling. Her eyes narrowed for a second as her smile slowly faded, "Looks like you had a lot of work while i was gone huh"

Xia Ye glanced at the woman before laughing, her serious expression earlier faded in an instant as she soon turned to look at the woman, a glint of happiness overtook her.

"Kazuki Unnie!" Xia Ye yelled with excitement as she ran towards her, spreading her arms as she bought herself to Kazuki, hugging her tightly.

Kazuki was stunned for a moment before laughing, hugging Xia Ye back. "What's wrong? You miss me already?" Kazuki playfully said.

Xia Ye only hummed on response as she hugged her unnie tightly. She missed her sooo much. How long has it been since she last saw her? She couldn't even count the months...

Xia Ye turned to look up at Kazuki, tilting her head as she acted cutely and playfully. "Unnie, what are you doing here? Did the CEO order you to come?"

Xia Ye asked as Kazuki looked at her, a smile plastered on her face, lifting her hand as she slowly pinched Xia Ye's cheek. "I just came to check on how you were doing"

Xia Ye winced a little but soon smiled, acting coquettish way. "Unnie loves me too much" Xia Ye said playfully as she hugged Kazuki tightly.

Takemichi at the back, who was almost killed by Xia Ye, looking stunned as he saw how Xia Ye was acting coquettish now... Is this the same person?

Takemichi gulped as he soon had a confused expression on his face.. slowly glancing at Kazuki as he slowly pursed his lips... Who is she?

Kazuki seemed to notice this as her eyes that was gentle soon turned cold as she glanced over at Takemichi.

Takemichi felt shivers down his spine as soon as he and Kazuki made eye contact. He sweat dropped as he slowly clenched his fists. He was currently still tied up on his seat.. so he couldn't do anything at all.. He could only feel scared and pity to himself on why he met such two scary ladies..

"This is..." Kazuki asked as her sharp and cold gaze faded, looking at Xia Ye whom hummed and turned to look at Takemichi as well.

"Ah him? He's the protagonist of the anime Tokyo Revengers" Xia Ye said firmly as she turned to look at Kazuki.

Kazuki only raised a brow and soon a soft laugh escaped her lips, "What's this? You were tasked to do a reaction video?"

As soon as she said this, Xia Ye nodded her head immediately, a childish smile on her face as she made a peace sign. Seeing this, Kazuki soon had a gentle expression on her face as she gently placed her hand on Xia Ye's head, patting it.