One (His pov)

This chap goes real fast so buckle up buttercup you might get whiplash.

"Read me her information." I mumbled walking calmly back and fourth adjusting my suit and tie.

"Lorena Vile but is alright with Lore or Loren. Brunette or dark brown hair. Blue eyes. 5'11. 180lbs. Her address is on here. She has chronic insomnia and narcolepsy." Dave said and I stopped him.

"Aren't those opposites?" I asked.

"Yep. Basically she can't sleep when she obviously restless but let's say she loves rain and it rains. She may have a good probability of sleeping through the night with some nightly wake ups. More sleep than she'd usually get." He shrugged.

"Mmhm continue." I nodded.

"She is a human lie detector. No disorder name for that exists though. A genius with a near 160 IQ. God she's very smart." He looked at me shocked.

"She is. I will look into this. Is there any photos of her?" I asked. Other than needing to know her loos I was curious. 5'11 and 180lbs. Usually taller girls are skinny but this sounds a bit different.

"No. We don't. Not even an ID." He said and I nodded.

"Gather the men we are gonna pay little miss Vile a visit." I said and turned away from him.

"Are you sure Killian?" He asked.

"Deadly." I hummed and went to my car putting her address in my GPS. The cars with the men came and the drive wasn't as long as I anticipated.

We walked up silently and I knocked. It was 3:30 am and I wouldn't be surprised if she was awake.

"Come in Creed." A feminine voice said. I haven't even made a noise or touched her door. I opened the door and met a girl in leggings and a black crop top sitting on her couch with her laptop out in front of her. Eating grapes.

"I've been wondering when you'd get the balls to come see me." She chuckled walking closer to us.

She was tall but nothing compared to my 6'9 frame. Super curvy and incredibly fit. Her hair was in a low bun with some fall out hair and her eyes lit a bright blue.

"Mm Lorena Vile. Does the name live up to its meaning?" I asked walking into her home without invite. I signaled my men to come in and they circled her making her smile at me. Perfect smile. Perfect lips.

"Awe. I thought we were starting to get along." She teased.

"Why?" I asked.

"Why what?" She wondered.

"Why steel my shipments? My assassinations? My accomplishments?" I asked genuinely curious. She stepped to me and I snapped having 15 guns pointing to her head.

"God so sensitive Killian." She smiled.

"On your knees or they will shoot." I said quietly and she got on her knees easily.

"Do I make you nervous?" She asked and I scoffed.

"Of course not." I said.

"How many times can you lie in a row?" She chuckled.

"What?" I asked.

"Killian you act so fucking tough and it makes you look incredibly stupid." She rolled her eyes.

"You aren't gonna kill me. You want answers to your silly questions." She stood walking to me but I did nothing.

"What are my intentions after those questions are answered?" I asked.

"God I'm able to read people not their minds moron." She said and as she got closer to me I saw how incredibly beautiful she was but how incredibly tired she appeared.

"Then answer my questions." I shrugged.

"I did it because look at you and look at me." She said pointing to me then herself.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I asked.

"You have a damn Rolex and men killing for you so you don't have to do your own dirty work. You were born with a silver spoon in your mouth. You may have trauma but you always had flashy shit to fix it. You have everything that I want Killian." She sneered making my heart pound. I've heard of what this woman could do and it did bring me large amounts of fear.

"You see unlike you I do my dirty work as well as anyone else's just so I can feed myself. I bought this shitty apartment 7 months ago after being homeless since I was 18. I lived off garbage donuts and whatever I could buy with a few cents. I read in libraries where I was hardly welcomed into looking like trash. God if I could afford it I could have so many degrees I'd be rich. You don't get blood on your hands and your name is feared but it's respected. You have salads before your entree and desserts if you feel like it after. You buy things without processing the fact you don't need it. I would kill to take your place. But I would do better things than you." She said and tears nearly filled her eyes.

"Like what?" I asked quietly.

"I would donate to so many kids in foster and adoptive care. I would run the cartels but do the shit myself so I didn't look like a little bitch. I would feed those who are starving. Instead of using the money to buy a fucking gold watch I would go out and make sure people could eat a great meal. Starving and street fighting and selling your body to live is something you've never experienced. People don't even look at me like I could be a mutually normal human." She chuckled like a mad woman but I listened. I felt humbled. Taken aback.

"Tell me what we can do with this experience." I said and she looked back at the guns.

"Put them down." I said and they did.

"I could help you. I have access to nearly everything you need or could need. I'm an assassin. I'm smart. It's obvious when someone lies. I mean. If I don't have anything good enough for what you are wanting then sorry however I highly doubt that." She smirked.

"I could use your skills Lorena. Come in tomorrow at 6, I will take you to a nice dinner. We will discuss how you can help me out and I could help you." I said and she stared up at me like I was some strange alien.

"I don't have nice clothes." She said awkwardly.

"Don't worry. As for the car thing don't come to my work. I will come get you." I said and she nodded.

I held out my hand and she looked at it with a strange face. Before looking at my face. She was doing that lying thing.

She took my hand and shook it and I took a deep breath.

"David." I said and Dave came to my side.

"Donate 5 million to foster care facilities and 5 to families in need." I said keeping eye contact with Lorena's. She suddenly smiled but it wasn't crazy or weird. It was kind. I nodded and we left her in peace.

"Not what I expected." Dave mumbled.

"I suddenly feel a bit grateful for my upcoming." I whispered and looked at the watch feeling it appeared suddenly worthless.

I grabbed a box I had from shopping and placed it in there with a hand written note before leaving it on her doorstep, knocking, then leaving.

Lore, I feel as if letting you destroy my Rolex would even put having multiple guns to your head.
See you tomorrow,
Killian x

"How would this new relationship be described?" David asked me.

"A creepy acquaintanceship?" I laughed.

"Alright. I think that works." He chuckled.