Fourteen (Her pov)

This chapter has my heart ♥️

I showered and hoped I didn't wake him. I'd like for him to be able to sleep. I had a feeling he stopped trying though.

I went through the giant closet with an unreasonable amount of clothing and found a pretty silk robe.

I did the towel wrap on head thing and put it on and it was nice and quite soft.

I felt expensive

I felt expensive. A feeling I've never felt until recently.

I went to the bathroom and saw a large shadow. I took off my slipper and threw it.

"Ow." Killian mumbled and I took a breath.

"You can't scare me like that!" I whispered loudly.

"Noted." He grumbled.

I walked in and hung up my towel. I went to the counter and he came behind me grabbing the leave in conditioner and spreading it in his hands before lathering it on my ends while putting the excess on my roots. He brushed my hair through and we stood in silence until he finished and pulled be back onto his chests and put his arm around my shoulders holding me there.

"You look lovely in the robe." He whispered and I looked at him through the mirror.

"You have expensive taste. The clothes make me feel rich." I smiled.

"Oh baby you are rich. Wait till you get your first paycheck. You'll be able to buy a house and furnish it yourself if you wanted to. However you are binded to me by your beautiful signature." He smirked and I nodded.

"Took prisoner." I mumbled and he reached down grabbing my wrists and putting his large hands around them.

"Willingly." He chuckled.

"The deal was too good." I shrugged.

"Mmhm." He hummed by my ear and I sighed leaning back against him.

He stood up and leaned against the wall while I was leaning on him and his arms were by his sides. He looked at my body through the mirror and I closed my eyes relaxing.

"You are very beautiful and I can't lie about that." He said and I opened my eyes looking at his face.

"Thank you." I smiled relaxing my eyes back shut.

I felt the back of his hands go up my fabric covered arms and caress my neck.

"Your skin is soft too. Even the scars." He whispered.

"Mmhm." I hummed and his hands touched my collar bones.

"Look." He whispered and I opened my eyes seeing his hand touch my throat lightly and I nearly choked on my saliva.

"I'm curious. Do you find yourself as appealing as everyone else?" He asked and his hand didn't leave its place. It was like his hand was made to fit there.