Nineteen (Her pov)

This song is angelic as well...

He grabbed my hand and held my waist near his body.

"You can dance?" He asked.

"Enough." I smiled.

He looked at my lips and the way they curved into a smirk.

"You look divine Lorena." He whispered in my ear dancing with me in soft circles.

He pulled me from his body and spun me under his arm creating a floating dress effect.

People watched as he pulled me into him and he smiled at me with his black eyes.

"You are quite the catch this evening." He mumbled.

"I've seen some bitches looking at you as well." I chuckled.

"Mmm yea but none of them are attractive." He smiled softly.

"Really? No blondes catch your eye?" I chuckled.

"Only this lovely brunette." He sighed looking up as if daydreaming.

"Really? Elaborate." I said softly.

"Piercing blue eyes, soul melting smile." He said and looked down at me.

"She does sound amazing." I nodded.

"But seriously it's an issue. No one but you is attractive." He said like he was upset about it.

"Good. Makes it easier for me." I smiled.

The dirty thoughts. I haven't had those before but when I saw him smiling at me in his suit I thought I was gonna faint. Especially after his showering with me for my leg. I acted like I didn't noticed but haven't wanted something in me ever, let alone that bad. Damn.

"How is it easier for you doll?" He asked holding my closer to him as others danced around us not daring to step near my gown.

"Attractive men receive a lot of attention. Some tend to get a bit jealous when they give in to the attention." I smiled looking him dead in the eye.

"Would you be the jealous one?" He asked smiling at me.

"Mmhm. But that isn't the case is it? I've kinda got you wrapped around my pinky." I smirked.

"You do. I enjoy every moment of it." He chuckled.

"Why are you attracted to me?" I asked.

"Other than physical appearance, I like your mind and the way you process things. I love the eerie feeling I get when I'm around you when you speak to others. You speak in such a elegant manner that it's nearly terrifying to carry a serious conversation. I love your confidence, the fact that you love cooking, I like that you are quite caring when others are to you. I love when you are so mysterious to others but so easily open to me." He said and I chuckled.

"Mysterious huh?" I asked.

"Very." He smiled.

-

It felt like forever had passed till it was finally over.

"I'm tired and need to get this off." I said and he laughed.

"I'll help you take it off." He winked.

"I probably will need you to unzip it. Whether you stay or not is your to you." I pointed at him and he smiled.

When everyone left we drove back to the house and I walked to my room.

"Unzip." I said and he unzipped the dress.

I pulled it off my body and he just stayed there.

I walked to my closet and pulled on a night gown.

"Goodnight." I mumbled and lied on the bed. I hadn't slept the past two days because I slept eight hours the night before so I was actually exhausted.

He laughed and undid his clothes I heard him leave and come back coming in behind me.

"Goodnight." He kissed my cheek and let me fall asleep.

My narcolepsy really likes Killian.