Six (Her pov)

I was reading one of my books for a few hours because Killian had work to do but a few knocks landed at my door.

"Yea?" I asked and he opened it slightly before coming in.

"I'm bored." He whispered and I laughed as he had his phone to his ear.

I patted the bed for him to come sit and he sat where I patted which was next to me because I was on my stomach.

He put the phone on speaker and it seemed that he was on hold as he put it down on the bed. He gently removed the book from my hands and read the back of it.

It was 'Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles' he smiled gently handing the book back to me.

"Uh yes hello Mr. Creed what can I do?" A woman stuttered.

"I want to talk to Mr. Morris." He ordered and had an annoyed look on his face causing me to smile.

I turned over looking up at him and lying on my back. I put my hands under my head and crossed my ankles.

"Uhm I-I think he's in a meeting." She said nervous.

"I didn't ask." He said lowly.

"O-okay I'll forward you." She mumbled and he was on hold again.

"I swear if I can't receive a full fucking sentence." He laughed rolling his eyes and looked down at me.

"H-hi Creed." The man cleared his throat.

"Yes let David know but Miss Vile will be starting with me tomorrow morning. All the employees will be in the meeting." He said.

"Lorena Vile?" He asked suddenly more nervous.

"Who the fuck else?" He asked and I smiled.

"S-sorry uhm we will be seeing her in person?" He wondered. Isn't that what Killian said tho?

"Yes." He breathed out.

"Let David know. That's all." He said and hug up looking at me like a annoyed dog.

"Why does no one listen?" He wondered before putting his hand in my hair and scooping it away from my face.

"Your hair is really pretty." He mumbled and I smiled at him because he seemed stressed and annoyed but still managing to be nice to me.

"You know how to do hair?" I asked.

"I do. I've been told I should be a hairstylist and less bitchy." He smiled.

"Stay here." I whispered and stood going to my bathroom and grabbing a brush and rubber band.

I came back and he smiled at me with a 'you're weird' face.

I pulled him back on the bed, opening his legs and sat between them.

"Do it." I said and he chuckled.

He moved so he was above me more and combed his fingers through my hair before brushing it. My hair was awfully long and nearly at my ass. I could braid it myself and everything but it feels better having someone else do it.

He began manipulating strands and pulled periodically but it didn't hurt. My scalp wasn't so sensitive, sort of immune to pulling and everything.

I watched as the clouds outside began covering the stars and I felt sad it wasn't clear outside.

He got lower on my back and he held his hand to me so I gave him the small elastic and he tied my hair.

"Don't move." He said and came in front of my face.

"That's so pretty on you." He mumbled and pulled some loose strands.

I stood and looked in a mirror and some loose hair framed my face but my hair was pulled in a tight French braid.

"I like it." I smiled looking at him.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"It's 10:30 and here. It's set up as yours and has my number, Dave is in here for emergencies, you'll meet him tomorrow professionally and not with a gun in your face." He smiled handing me a large phone.

"Thank you." I smiled taking it.

"I also have a USB for your old computer and got you a new computer so you can keep your same data." He nodded.

"No lecture or taking away of things from hacking your cameras?" I asked.

"Nope. I don't care enough to do anything about it." He shrugged.

"Alrighty then." I nodded smiling.

"You should head to bed." I said and he offered a high five which I happily didn't leave him hanging.

"Goodnight Lore." He grinned.

"Goodnight Killian." I chuckled and he left.

I plugged in the phone on a tiny charging cable before changing into a black tank top with spaghetti straps and pink shorts.

I turned all the lights off and lied down keeping my small blanket on my face while looking at the clouds moving. I was so grateful I was given the glass window. It's very soothing.

I don't know how long I lied down thinking of nothing because I checked the phone and it was 3 am.

I have a record of not sleeping for 9 days straight and I wasn't even tired by the end of it. God I could break world records.

I used the restroom and felt myself sweating so I splashed cold water onto my face and opened the loud ass door to the patio leaving it open. I've never heard something louder in my life.

I stood and leaned against the railing pulling my braid onto my shoulder so my neck would feel the small breeze.

I wish melatonin pills helped.