Twenty-Four (His pov)

I woke up and saw Lore still asleep so I took this opportunity to get donuts and just got half a dozen glazed and half with red, white, and blue sprinkles.

A/N
-is that the last donut with red, white, and blue sprinkles?

-it is

-what did I say would hap- carried away continue with the story sorry

I got back and saw her wrapped in a pretty silk robe leaning against the counter.

"Good morning beautiful." I winked.

"Morning." She smiled at me with bright eyes.

"I got donuts." I said and set them down but before she moved I got in front of her and blocked her in between my arms.

"Can I eat?" She asked.

"Soon. Patience darling." I mumbled putting my face in her neck breathing her in.

I grabbed the opposite side of her face and began aggressively kissing her neck causing her to groan and give me more access.

I left a few hickeys and backed away pecking her lips.

"Jackass." She laughed.

"Mmhm." I smacked her ass as she got donuts.

She turned and looked at me with indifference in her gaze.

"Penny for your thoughts?" I asked confused.

"I love you." She whispered and I nearly choked with my eyes opening wide.

"Don't respond." She mumbled.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because of all that you've done for me. Offered kindness with no bounds. I'm in love with you Killian." She said looking at me dead in the eyes.

I took a minute feeling how my body swelled with joy but how my heart pounded with nerves.

"No pressure you don't have to say anything. Just thought I'd let you know." She laughed but I new it was to comfort her nervousness.

"Lorena." I said and she looked at me with raised eyebrows and glaze on her lips.

I walked to her and grabbed her waist slowly feeling her body touch mine so familiarly. I thought for a minute.

How do I feel? Shocked well yea. But I could envision her being the only one I look at or touch. I couldn't fathom her with anyone else. I would be satisfied with only hearing her voice and looking at only her eyes. I would be okay if it was like this the rest of my life. I would love for her to be mine. I would love her only needing me and it going the other way around.

"I love you." I mumbled and looked at her face which was full of shock.

"I do." I nodded as more of a confirmation myself.

"Are you sure? Don't you want kids and to have a healthy un-nocturnal relationship?" She asked.

"Kids can be adopted or just not in our future. I enjoy helping you at nights and being the only one who can sooth you. Helping you really helped me. I feel like a better person and not so obsessed with work. I feel like I have a break." I said and she smiled up at me with the most adorable look.

"Really?" She smiled.

"Yea really. I love you Lorena." I said and my body buzzed off dopamine.

"I love you." She laughed and I bent down kissing her.

"That means you're mine." I whispered and she hummed.

"Yours."

A/N short chap sorry