You Hate me and I know it

WARNING ABUSIVE CONTENT AHEAD

Blood. Only blood. On her hands, legs, lips, in her heart, and tears... The girl sobbed in pain... The first time she felt something so painful... Physically... The belt that tore her skin apart was still in the hand of that devil... Who was once the love of her dreams became the devil of her nightmares... He huffed in anger and bent down to her level, harshly grabbed that innocent girl's face and squeezed it. She closed her eyes in pain and released some tears of blood. The tears which got mixed with the blood, flowing out of her head.

He growled on her face: DARE YOU TOUCH ANYONE ELSE AGAIN!! I WON'T MIND KILLING YOU!

She slowly nodded her head, agreeing and releasing some more tears of pain. He left her face harshly and left from there.

She cried. What else could she do? Poor girl has no one in this world other than this devil whom you just met. She tried to get up but wasn't able to as her energy got drained in the form of blood. Crying for some more time, the girl finally gathered the last ounce of energy and stood up successfully. Her legs wobbled as she took the support of the wall and finally reached her room.

The girl locked the door, sat on the bed, and took out the first aid box. She removed bloody and torn dress off her body. Her every body part was bleeding especially her heart. While wiping off the wounds and apply medicine, she groaned in pain and silent screams as tears left her eyes again. There were some bruises that she couldn't reach so she left them untreated. Changing herself to full sleeve clothes and she took some painkillers.

Finally walking towards the kitchen while taking support of the wall. She started making dinner as the heat of stove was hurting her wounds and bruises a lot but she had no choice other then to cook dinner for that devil who is none other than her husband. She quickly cooked dinner for him because she was left with no appetite.

Feeling dizzy because some bruises and wounds started bleeding again. She quickly served dinner, rushing to her room with support of wall, and flopped on the bed. When her bruises touched the hard surface of the bed, intense pain ran through her veins. She wanted to scream out loud but she muffled her screams in the pillow until she passed out in the pain.

(Flashback)

Doorbell rang.

??: coming

The girl opened the door and saw a woman and man with a one-year-old kid. Quite shocked she was to see them again as she couldn't utter a word. Yes, how will u feel when your ex-husband comes with a lady, who is none other than your current husband's ex-wife, and their kid. That's how she felt when that poor girl's ex-husband Mingi came with her current husband's ex-wife, Miru with their one month kid.

Miru: won't you ask us to come in?

The girl nodded while holding back her tears. The uninvited guests asked her if they can talk to that girl and her husband. She nodded and rang up a call to him. Well, her husband never picked up her calls. NEVER, not even when she is sick or there is an emergency. That's how her married life is. Filled with pain and ignorance for her. He didn't pick up so she messaged him that Miru and Mingi are here. He seen zoned his wife.

Miru understood this and took that girl's phone. She audio messaged her ex-husband shamelessly about her arrival with the proof of her audio. Maybe now he will come home. The girl served them snacks while waiting for her husband. Suddenly the door burst open revealing that girl's husband, Yoongi. He quickly ran and hugged Miru. The girl's heart broke at the sight but she couldn't do anything other than standing there with her eyes looking down. Mingi separated them both while Yoongi just glared at him.

Your Love Hurts || Yoongi FF||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें