A Chance

By this Time Nera teared up knowing how much Sushiru bare. Yoongi also felt disgusted. After some moments, Nera spoke.

Nera: I loved you Yoongi, for your heart but now I hate you! How can you be so cruel? She lost her family and then her husband left her too but you only looked over your own sorrow and neglected her feelings. I hate you for this. Maybe Sushiru is broken but she is strong mentally. And surprisingly she still loves you. If this would have happened to me, I would have hated you to the core. I am sad for her that she waited for your love for 10 years. I am happy that you broke up with me. I don't wanna be a sinner like you. I just wish you start seeing her love by now.

Yoongi: I am thinking of giving a chance to this marriage. I am thinking of loving her.

Nera nodded and spoke: I just hope you do that and love her as much as she loves you. But I can never forgive you Yoongi. (wiping tears). You slept with me in presence of your wife, when she could see and hear everything but couldn't utter a single word..... Where is she now?

Yoongi: (looks down) probably, in the kitchen.

Nera got up and went to the kitchen. There Sushiru was sitting nervously because it's been long time since Yoongi and Nera has been talking. She was just waiting for the moment when Yoongi will come into the kitchen and tell her that Nera agreed to the marriage. That moment she will lose Yoongi... Forever... again.

Nera: Sushiru?

Sushiru looked up and saw a crying Nera. She was confused and got up.

Sushiru: Why are you crying ma'am?

Nera shook her head.

Nera: You don't have to call me ma'am. I know everything. Sorry, Sushiru! Sorry for stealing your husband! I am shameless to sleep with your husband in your own house. Sorry for everything. I am leaving Yoongi. Stay happy.

She hugged Sushiru who was confused as hell. Before Sushiru could say anything, Nera left the house. As Yoongi walked into the kitchen with a guilty face. His face was hung low. Sushiru saw his face and was unable to understand anything.

Sushiru: what happened? Why is she crying?

Yoongi: I told her everything!

Sushiru: huh??

Yoongi: I told her that you are my wife!

Sushiru was shocked: why did you tell her?

Yoongi: Because I can't marry her after lying. I lost her the moment I lied to her about you. I can't keep her in darkness always. And also, Riro can't accept her so easily. She can't give him motherly love as she is a business woman and she remains busy in her work. She can't give Riro enough time like you. And the main reason I don't want to marry her because...

Sushiru was having mixed feelings inside her. She was happy that Yoongi don't want to marry Nera. But at the same time, she was sad that he denied to marry such a perfect girl. Girl was so confused why he did that?! Sushiru was curious to know the reason why Yoongi doesn't want to marry Nera.

Sushiru: w-why?

Yoongi: Because... I want to give a chance to our marriage. I... wanna love You.

Her teary eyes shot up. She didn't know how to react. She never expected that these words will leave from Yoongi's mouth. She looked here and there in confusion, not to know how to react. Words got stuck in her throat. She thought she misheard him.

Sushiru chuckled with tears in her eyes: I guess I heard it wrong. You Can sit, I'll serve you dinner.

She turned around but Yoongi grabbed her wrist to stop her. She looked at him, tears were rolling down her eyes.