Past or Future

Sushiru: Umm... Are u serious about giving this marriage a chance?

His heart clenched at her question. She still can't believe this. Maybe it was too much for her when she finally lost all hopes. Yoongi gently pulled her face up from her chin to face him, when her tears were about to fall.

Yoongi: Yes! I am serious. I want to give this marriage a chance. I want to give myself a chance to love you.

Sushiru: Why so suddenly? What happened suddenly that you are accepting me now? Accepting this marriage? (Finally, tears rolled down from her eyes)

Yes! This question was a must from her.

Yoongi: Because I want to love again. This time I want to love you. I've tested your love enough. And every time you passed but I wasn't ready to accept that. Do you know why I hated you? Because Miru manipulated me. That girl herself ran away but closed every door for me to love again. I hate her so much now. I thought so wrong about your love, I named it your obsession towards me. But I felt the degree of your love when you were drugged with viagra. That day itself I accepted you.

Sushiru: then what took you so long to tell me this?

Sushiru sobbed hard as he hugged her tight. She lightly placed her hands on Yoongi's chest and cried her heart out on his chest. Looking at her condition, tears started falling from his eyes too.

Yoongi: I wanted to give myself some time to find out if I am ready to accept you. And I got my answer when you asked me to marry Nera and divorce you. I felt like I can't lose you. I need you by my side. That I can't live without you. Please forgive me for making you wait for all these years.

She snuggled more in his chest and cried harder. He finally understood that her tears are more precious than his hate and ego. Yoongi broke the hug and picked her up in bridal style. Sushiru was shocked by his actions. He took her into her room and placed her on the bed. He looked at her face and the hurt was showing on her face, wiped her tears with his thumb. She backed away a little from his touch as he sat on the edge of the bed.

She was playing with her fingers: Yo-yoongi?

Yoongi: Yes!

Sushiru: You won't change in the morning, right?

His heart sank but he held on himself. He gave her a forehead kiss.

Yoongi: No, I won't change. I promise.

She smiled and nodded. His eyes fell on her necklace. He gave that only for Riro's happiness's sake but he was happy he did that. He remembered how happy she was when he put that necklace on her. These little things gave so much happiness to her.

Yoongi looked at her hand and the ring finger was empty. He remembered taking away the wedding ring from her.

Yoongi: wait here...

He got up and went to his room. He came back and sat in front of Sushiru.

Yoongi gently took Sushiru's hand in his hand and slip in ring in her ring finger. She looked at him surprised!

He smiled: This is your from now on.

Her tears came again as she quickly hugged him.

Sushiru: Thank you! Thank you so much for all this! I think I'll die from happiness. This must be a dream. I don't wanna wake up. Please god! Don't wake me up.

He ruffled her hair and pinch her cheek gently.

Yoongi: see it's not a dream.

She smiled with tears in her eyes and nodded.