It is not a dream, right!?

Yoongi was too shocked to hear Sushiru was drugged with viagra. That's why she was behaving weird last night and running away from him. Everything made sense to him now.

He never touched her, nor let her touch him. Sadly, Yoongi never really cared about her existence, neither as a wife nor as a human. Even though Sushiru was drugged, she tried to control herself. She was in her limits even when her body and hormones were out of control. He looked at her from the glass window of the door and she was lying there unconscious with many wires and oxygen masks attached to her body.

Yoongi went in and sat beside her on a chair. That's why she said she knew her limits.

While looking at her sleeping figure, he thought, "I called her with names like whore, slut, a woman who clings onto every man but in reality she was too afraid to touch her own man even when her body was giving up on her. I can't really believe she can go to this extent to not make me upset." He caressed her sleeping figure and felt her body is still burning in fever. Yoongi left from there in guilt and thought of not telling about her condition to family.

The whole day, she was sleeping and finally woke up at night. It took her some moments to see clearly as she blinked a few times and finally realized she was in a hospital and there were a lot of wires and an oxygen mask attached to her. The only thought in her mind was "how did I end up here?" She tried to sit up but suddenly Yoongi came into the room. He saw her struggling and came towards her. He helped her sit. She remembered everything that she passed out in the bathroom. She looked at Yoongi and understood he took her here.

Yoongi spoke in his cold voice: how are you feeling?

She nodded, playing with her fingers.

Sushiru spoke: I am sorry.

Yoongi: for what?

Sushiru: for causing trouble to you...

He stayed silent and spoke after a few minutes.

Yoongi: Did you eat anything suspicious last night?

She thought for a moment and then spoke: I had the same dinner as you and after that, I had a little headache so I took some medicine.

Yoongi: those were not medicines, they were viagra pills. That's why you felt aroused suddenly.

She was shocked but she just nodded. Poor girl thanked God that she didn't do anything to Yoongi and controlled her hormones.

Yoongi: I talked to the doctor, you'll be discharged by tomorrow and we can go home.

She nodded: don't tell this to Riro and mom dad!

Yoongi: Do you think I'll disturb them just because of you?

She nodded. He went out of her hospital room and sat on a hospital chair.

He sighed.... He is so used to talk to her coldly that he couldn't even talk to her warmly even when she is on hospital bed. She must have panicked last night not knowing what is happening to her. Yoongi himself is so confused about how he should behave with her but is definitely sure not like the way he just behaved. Yoongi very well knows she loves him a lot. More than anything and that's why she is still with him even after every pain, every sorrow and even after he did hurt her physically, mentally, emotionally.

His mind was only thinking about how did she control herself. Her last night expressions were coming in his mind. How much she was fighting between her hormones and the determination of not touching him. And the determination of not touching him won. An extremely needy person can go out of control to calm his hormones and won't mind fucking his enemy too. But she controlled herself from fucking her own husband. Knowing Yoongi will hate her even more after fucking with her and she don't want to bear more hate. She has already suffered enough.