No Pain Left to Feel

🔞 WARNING SOME MATURE CONTENT AHEAD 🔞

Next Morning

Sushiru woke up in pain. She groaned and got up, walked inside the bathroom and took a warm bath. All the blood washed from her body. She came out, applied medicine again, and wore a full sleeve long dress so it covered her whole body. She came out of her room to make breakfast and saw Yoongi on the floor.

He passed out there because she is the one who always takes him to his room when he is drunk but last night she was not able to. He had hickeys all over his chest and neck. Sadly this sight is so normal to her now. She always wonders why she even loves him? But sometimes heart deny to hate the person. She picked him up with her painful body,  placed him on the couch and tried to wake him up but he didn't budge. She sighed and went to her room to bring a blanket to cover Yoongi's sleeping figure. He looks like an angel while sleeping. Oh god so much she wished he was an angel in real life too.

She went to the kitchen and started making breakfast. He woke up after half an hour and looked around. Getting up from the couch, he saw his maid like wife in the kitchen. Feeling some presence, she turned around and bowed in fear. He glared at her and went away to his room upstairs. Sushiru doesn't even wish him good morning or good night, she just bow because she is just a maid and maids don't talk much. They just obey their master. She barely opens her mouth in front of him.

Yoongi came down after some time and she served coffee to remove his hangover and served him warm fresh breakfast. Poor girl doesn't have the right to sit with him at the dining table, on the same level as him. She did some other kitchen work meanwhile. His eyes not leaving her body, just staring at her like he will eat her anytime but she continued doing her work, trembling in fear.

Yoongi thought "Damn! Looks like I beat her so hard yesterday. She is limping and trembling so badly. Maybe her bruises are hurting so much that she is trying to suppress her groans and screams. Her face and eyes are red because of pain and crying. Oh god! I shouldn't have been so harsh. I hate her but she can't die so easily. She has to survive and keep feeling hell." he smirked mentally.

He ate his breakfast and went to his room. She took a sigh of relief and ate her breakfast standing by the kitchen counter because she doesn't have the guts to make him angry by sitting at the dining table. After some time, Yoongi came down all dressed up. She neither has the courage nor right to ask him where he is going? After the door got shut, she left a peaceful breath. Otherwise, she holds her breath around him so he wouldn't kill her even for breathing. She continued her house chores while waiting for him to return but he didn't come home the whole day. At night he came, had dinner, and went to his room.

The next day, a little boy came. His name is Riro. He came in the evening and showered Sushiru with kisses. Riro is none other than that one-month-old child about whom Miru and Yoongi talked about. He just turned 3 years old two months back. The little boy doesn't know who his mother is and neither does he call Sushiru his mother. Yoongi taught him to call her aunty because that's how you call housemaids. But she loves him as if he is her own kid. That day when Yoongi beated her, Riro was at his grand parents' home. If only he was here that day, Yoongi wouldn't have beated her so badly because Yoongi wants his perfect image in front of his son. Riro also hugged and kissed Yoongi while he giggled. Yoongi loves him so much.

Upcoming week, it's their 3rd marriage anniversary. She doesn't know why she celebrates this day. As Yoongi's family is rich, they'll hold a party and Yoongi will show his fake love for her in front of guests. That's what he always does, showing everyone that he is a perfect husband when he is only a devil inside.

On the day of anniversary, she started getting Yoongi's fake love which hurt her more than abusal pain. Guests were coming and congratulating them and no matter how hurt she is, she has to fake smile.

When she was with Yoongi, some guests approached them both. A guest asked her the question which is asked from her every year.

Guest 1: So when are you planning to have your own child?

Sushiru: I didn't understand you, ma'am?

Guest 2: I mean Riro is your stepson. You must be thinking of having your own child too as it's been 3 years of your marriage.

Sushiru looked up at Yoongi as he scoffed and looked away making sure that those guests don't notice. She thought inside her mind and heart "I can't have my own child because I know he will never touch me." She suppressed her tears.

Sushiru: Sorry ma'am but I don't have any wish to have my own child because Riro is like my son to me. He is enough for me and even if I ever give birth to a child, I won't call Riro my stepson. They'll be equal for me.

Those guests cringed at her answer and walked away. Well, its a mentality  of society that a stepmother can never love her stepchildren as her own. After they walked off, Yoongi quickly removed his hand from her waist and left her alone there.

Sushiru was roaming here and there and attending guests alone when her mother-in-law came.

Mom: where is yoongi??

Sushiru: He was here just a min. ago mom (she lied)

Mom: find him quick! You both have to get on the stage.

She nodded and went to find him. She found a lot in hall but he was nowhere so she went upstairs toward his room. She peeked through his room door and the scene broke her already broken self. Yoongi was on top of a girl kissing her passionately and his hand was in her dress, squeezing her boobs while she was moaning in the kiss. Sushiru quickly turned around and closed the door. Tears streamed down from her eyes as she covered her mouth with her palms to suppress her sobs. She saw mom coming towards his room so she quickly wiped her tears.

Mom: where is he?

Sushiru: He is in the room, talking on the phone. It sounds urgent.

Her mother-in-law doesn't know anything about her son's deeds. In her eyes, they are a perfect couple. Sadly, she can't see the pain through that poor girl's eyes.

Mom: call him out!

Mom was about to open the door but Sushiru stopped her.

Sushiru: mom! He is busy!

Mom called out from outside: Yoongi! come down. We'll make an announcement soon.

Finally mom went downstairs. Sushiru was standing there in a daze, blank when moans and groans started coming from Yoongi's room. Her mouth went wide open when she realized what was happening there. She ran away from there wiping her tears. After some time Yoongi also came downstairs and joined her, tired and she knew why.

The host invited them both to the dance floor and asked them to dance. Sushiru couldn't make eye contact with Yoongi because looking at him, makes her remember the scene from a few minutes ago. The way he moaned in satisfaction behind that door. As Yoongi also didn't made any eye contact with his wife but admired the girl in the audience whom he just fucked.

Yoongi swirled Sushiru around as things repeated while time flew away. Their 5th anniversary, things are the same as they were on their first day of marriage. A living hell for her!

Even after 5 years of their marriage, she is still being asked when she is going to have her own child. Yoongi still abuses her. Riro stays with his grandparents more and Sushiru is still alone and lonely without having any chance of love.

She has given up on this world and everything around her. She is living just for Riro. Well now Yoongi can also sense the sadness in her voice. Before she broke down more, she excused herself from same guests who were asking the same question and ran to her room. She cried her heart out. After 5 years again, this fake love day also ended.

It's said that if you have a life partner who loves you whole heartedly, then you have every happiness in this world. But if they hate you from bottom of their heart then no happiness can make you feel happy. You will feel only pain and she has suffered every pain that no pain is left to feel anymore.