So Much Joy, So Less Pain

Yoongi spoke with guilt: yes my baby.... The result of my one night stand.

*SLAP*

Everyone gasped. Mom slapped Yoongi. Riro got scared and hugged Sushiru who was also shocked.

Mom shouted on him: Are you fucking shameless Yoongi? How dare you say that with no guilt huh? You cheat on your wife and then give her the result of your unforgivable sin? I can't believe you are my son!

Tears roll down from everyone's eyes.

Sushiru: Mom it's not like-

Yoongi showed his palm to her to stop. He knew he commited sin and he doesn't want her to take his side when he actually did wrong.

Mom: Where is this baby's mom?

Yoongi: She gave this baby to me and left the city.

Mom huffed in anger: Oh! and you gave this baby to Sushiru to take care. What were you thinking of all this time? it's been more than 5 years of your marriage with Sushiru! You never gave her, her own child. People out there are making fun of her, that she is infertile and here you are! Sleeping with other women, making kids with them and giving them to your wife so she can grow them as her own.

More tears ran down Yoongi's eyes. Every single word is true and these words stabbed in his heart like daggers. Yes! He couldn't give Sushiru her own kid. He looked at Sushiru with his teary eyes. She came near him and took him in her embrace. Yoongi broke down.

Sushiru finally spoke: Mom... Maybe he had his own reasons-

Mom cut her off: A man who cheated on his wife, his action can't be justified!

Sushiru: I know mom. But I am not angry with him.

Mom and dad were shocked.

Sushiru continued: There are many things in our relationship which you don't know, which were always hidden. We never wanted to talk them out to you and still don't want to. Because of those things, Yoongi slept with another girl.
And good thing is that, he didn't ask that girl to abort the baby. Yoongi could have asked that girl to abort and hide things from me but he took the responsibility and asked for my forgiveness like a true man. I am not angry with him and maybe I am fertile or infertile, we never checked. But he gave me a baby girl and I am so much happy to have her. And moreover this baby has no fault in whatever Yoongi did. So, she should get all the love she deserves.

Mom glared Yoongi: I don't know what you did in your past life that you got blessed with her as your wife. I am ashamed to have you and I can never forgive you for this.

Yoongi nodded with guilt. Mom went near Sushiru and took the baby girl from her hands. She is right that baby girl has no fault in this. Mom found the baby really cute that mom- dad started admiring her cute features.

Sushiru turned to Yoongi and wiped his tears.

Sushiru: Don't worry I forgave you and I am here with you.

More tears came out from Yoongi's eyes. He suddenly called Riro near him and bent down to his level. Yoongi pointed towards Sushiru and asked Riro.

Yoongi: who is she Riro?

Riro got confused and answered: Aunty!

Yoongi shook his head in denial and spoke: No! She is not your aunty anymore. She is your mom.

Sushiru's eyes widened on hearing this.

Riro face lit up: She is my mom, appa! I always wanted a mom! YEAH!!!!