Hell flower

Next day, Yoongi's cold behaviour was back. But he wasn't as heartless as before though he did scold her, shout on her but he stopped calling her with slutty names. All this felt like a dream to her. This was enough for Sushiru to feel real happiness. She never thought that these type of days will also come. Her Hell was blooming flowers of happiness.

Days passed by normally, and soon it was her birthday. Sushiru hasn't celebrated her birthday for many years. But she thought of celebrating this year. Off course, the girl doesn't expect Yoongi to remember her birthday.

Yoongi, as usual, came downstairs, had his breakfast and went for his work. She got busy cleaning the house and then went to the kitchen to prepare a leisure meal. Baking the cake, Yoongi came at the right time. He doesn't go to bars now a days, and being decent from past few weeks. He changed his clothes and came downstairs as she served him food.

Looking at food, Yoongi asked: Is there something special today?

She shook her head in denial. He started eating without any doubt. After having dinner, he was going to his room but she stopped him.

Yoongi: what???

She served him cake.

Yoongi: what is it today? Why cake all of a sudden?

Sushiru got scared of his cold tone but gathered up her courage: i-its my birthday.

Yoongi was surprised first then chuckled bitterly: and what do u think? After telling me it's your birthday, I'll wish u? hug you, give wishes for your long life. (he scoffed) I told you to get out of your imagination.

Tears streamed down her eyes. Poor girl never had any imagination in which he would treat her right. But from past few days, his behavior changed. It gave her some hope that he will treat her a bit positive but she was wrong. She expected that he will treat her right at least on her birthday.

Expectations hurts.

Sushiru quickly picked up the plate, threw the cake in the dustbin and ran to her room. She flopped on her bed and cried. She thought of celebrating it after so many years but looks like she was wrong. And soon she fell asleep, crying.

Yoongi went to his room without thinking much about her. Suddenly he got a call from his son, Riro.

Yoongi: hello my son!

Riro: Hello appa! How are you?

Yoongi: I am good baby. How are you?

Riro: I am fine appa. Btw appa did you wish aunty??

Yoongi: for what?

Riro: it's her birthday appa! Don't tell me you didn't wish her??

Yoongi: no no I wished her. We just ate the cake. Haha. I just got Confused when you asked about wishing. (he lied)

Riro: Thank god appa! Aunty told me she doesn't celebrate her birthday. You know she even forgot her birth date but I kept on asking her and she finally remembered. I thought she again forgot and didn't celebrate but looks like she did. I am so happy for her.

Yoongi: I am happy too.

They both talked about some random things and then cut the call. Yoongi sighed. He went downstairs and opened the door of her room quietly. She was sleeping. He came to her and saw dried tears on her cheeks. He wished her a happy birthday and admired her sleeping face a little but he quickly backed off when he came to his senses and quickly left from there. Sushiru didn't know because she was deep in sleep.