This was meant to happen

Miru: How dare you sleep with him!

Yoongi's blood boiled. "WTF! WHAT DOES SHE THINK OF ME! A TOY? She Left me first and came back again." He slapped Miru hard as she fell hard on the floor. He quickly helped Sushiru to stand up and saw her tears. Yoongi was fuming and Miru was looking at him shocked.

Yoongi: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! I can't let you stay here any longer! Get out of my home!!!

That shameless human didn't flinch. Yoongi took out his phone from his pocket and called Mingi. He never thought he himself will call him. Yoongi told him everything and asked him to take Miru right away. He cut the call and glared at Miru.

Yoongi took Sushiru in her room and wiped her tears. She was just crying and crying in his embrace. She was already scared of Miru and now she slapped her. After 20 minutes or so, the doorbell rang as Yoongi opened the door to see Mingi.

Miru acted pathetically making an innocent face.

Miru: Mingi! Yoongi just-

Before she could complete her sentence, Mingi slapped her.

Mingi: Are you fucking shameless?? How dare you come to your ex husband after running away from home leaving our children behind. And I am sure you tried to seduce him too.

Miru looked at him with shocked face. Yoongi put a hand on Mingi's shoulder to calm him down.

Yoongi: Why did she run away from house?

Mingi: I saw her kissing another man and when I confronted her, she ran away from house. Your home was the least expected to me so I didn't search here.

Yoongi glared at Miru and she had no sight of guilt. Mingi went to the guest room and took her luggage. He was dragging Miru out when his eyes fell on Sushiru. He looked at her as she was standing behind Yoongi, scared.

Mingi looked at her with guilt: Sorry Sushiru! To get a stone, I left a gem like you. Yoongi! Cherish her.

Yoongi nodded and they both left. Finally Sushiru broke down kneeling on floor. Yoongi took her in his embrace and calmed her down. She was trembling. He mumbled sweet words to her and kissed her forehead time to time.

Yoongi asked her to rest and cooked breakfast himself. He fed her with his own hands. He didn't go to the office and decided to stay with her the whole day to ensure her that he is there for her. She slept after sometime cause of crying too much.

Next 3-4 days were normal. Yoongi was loving Sushiru more than anything and she was slowly believing that this is real. They got to know Miru and Mingi's fight is extended a lot that he is deciding to divorce Miru.

Yoongi was in his office when he got a call from an unknown no. He picked it up and the news gave him shiver down the spine. He quickly ran away from the office to parking area and drove off to somewhere.

(Time skip to evening)

Yoongi was standing outside his house with guilt filled in his heart. He clutched his daughter tightly with her baby products. Yes! His daughter. The result of his one night stand. He can't go in front of Sushiru to ask her if she can take care of his illegitimate child. He has already hurt her enough. Yoongi doesn't have courage to ask her to take care of the babygirl.

Sushiru opened the door. She was confused on why is he standing there and not coming in? And what's in his hands?

Sushiru: Why are you standing there? Come in!

She looked at the baby in his hand but didn't ask any questions. He went inside feeling guilty.

Yoongi spoke suddenly: Can we talk, Sushiru?