I can see you going far...

Nera came in crying and hugged Yoongi tight. When he was about to kiss Sushiru he totally forgot that he have a girlfriend. And his girlfriend is now in front of him, beind a crying mess. Yoongi hugged Nera back and started calming her down.

Sushiru who was looking at this scene with teary eyes, ran to kitchen, brought a glass of water and handed it to Yoongi. He indicated Sushiru to sit on the nearby sofa as she sat without uttering a word, still looking at Nera's state.

Yoongi made Nera drink water and asked.

Yoongi: what happened Nera?? Why are you crying?

Nera spoke while sobbing: You know Yoongi, in today's business party... my parents announced my engagement with a random businessman.

Both Yoongi And Sushiru's eyes widened. Nera continued.

Nera: And when I opposed them, they insulted me in front of my employees and business partners that I am not a good daughter and don't know what's good for me. So I ran away from there. (she sobbed hard)

Yoongi hugged her and was patting her back to calm her down and his eyes suddenly fell on Sushiru. She had those sympathetic eyes towards Nera. But is there anyone who ever gave sympathy to Sushiru? Nera's parents insulted her but at least she has parents and on the other hand Sushiru is all alone without her parents. Nera ran to Yoongi when someone insulted her, But Sushiru ran to whom? He is the only one in her life and he is also the one who insults her.

That day, he could see how harsh this world was for Sushiru? He couldn't stop thinking that he committed sins by making a person's life, a living hell. Yoongi was wondering if she is a goddess or something. How can she love him even after what he did to her? When the love of her life abused her, insulted her, called her existence lowly than hoe, can she still loves him the same?!

Her love is special. She is special. He also want to love like her. And to love someone like her, he should love her first. And once he learns loving like her, he can't unlove her because this is what her love says. Don't give up on the person no matter what. If your love is strong, the destiny will change and the person will love you back. And there he was, looking at her with eyes filled with love.

Nera broke hug and asked: Why didn't you come Yoongi? I invited you too. if you would've come, nothing of this would have happened.

Yes! Nera also invited Yoongi in her party but he didn't go there. He himself didn't know the reason for not going. But the reason is visible itself. Before Nera came there Yoongi was spending time with Sushiru ditching her party.

Yoongi replied: I am Sorry Nera. I was tired so I couldn't come there.

Nera nodded her head understanding his side. Yoongi was looking at Sushiru and suddenly he felt a pair of lips on his lips, kissing him. His eyes widened in shock that Nera is kissing him. Sushiru was also shocked. She quickly looked at the other side and closed her eyes. How in the world she thought that Yoongi will kiss her, especially when he has a beautiful girlfriend like Nera?

Yoongi unknowingly kissed back. But felt uneasy. He opened his eyes and looked at Sushiru. Her eyes were closed but they were about to tear up. Yoongi slowly pushed Nera and broke the kiss.

Yoongi calmed Nera and asked her to sleep in his room with him. He has cuddled before but he never made love to Nera because she wasn't ready and he didn't want to hurt her. Because according to him, Nera is the love of his life after Miru left him.

He was taking her to his room, when Sushiru asked.

Sushiru: Ma'am if you hungry, I can prepare something for you?